Carla Gebhart

^ :heart: The cast was brilliant and it's amazing to see Carla with so many other great (veteran!) girls. She's the perfect fit among them.

do I spot a semi-smile? :woot: :lol:
nice to see her in another show, I was worrying about that, though it's still early for Paris, mostly avant-garde presentations so far, the best (for a model) is still to come. :shifty:

I started to be a little worried about not seeing her at more shows too, but this time Paris (or maybe that's just my observation) seems a little weird for newcomers, so that doesn't seem bad in the end... Actually not bad at all! She has a really brilliant first season, booking only and only major shows and as I've said before, she doesn't seem to be the type of girl who just disappears after one season :heart: How great it is too see her at Loewe! :woot:

^ Well, if there's a girl of whose career I am certainly not worried about at all - it's Carla ^_^ I think she has such blasting potential... it's unbelievable.

And like MulletProof said: the best seems still to come hehe.

She was at Celine. I really hope she will be at Givenchy too.

Carla + Celine... Even without seeing her on the Celine runway yet, I can picture her as a perfect Celine model :wub:

Celine F/W 10.11 Paris
zthir4.jpg

nowfashion

^same here, probably my favourite new face this season. so strong!

Yves Saint Laurent F/W 10.11 Paris

24253352356558849106537.jpg

yslfacebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->