Carol Alt

^^ I know!! There's something in the water of Long Island...Carol and Christy Brinkley- Coincidence? I don't think so!! :lol:

^ LOL! Boomer, more to the point - Long Island = Carol and Christie? You BELONG on Long Island! :rofl:

THAT is your garden of Eden! :woot::heart:

P.S: No problem with the photos. As soon as I saw them I was so blown away by the beauty, and the only thought in my head went, " BOOMER NEEDS THESE!" :lol:

:flower::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Me? Yup, I drive up and down the streets of the Hamptons figuring I will see Christie at some point... And if I get lucky, I may see her ex so I can run him over!! :wink:
Actually, I think Carol may live in the City now- but she's from Long Island, so it's all good... ^_^ I'd love to see her doing Cover Girl again like Christie does...

Some late Valentine's day gifts from Carol to Boomer :heart::lol::

Part One:

1981:

1982:

1983:

All images courtesy of SI Vault

Beautiful Carol from 1996...my scans ^_^

scan0029d.jpg

scan0030.jpg

Model Carol Alt attends the "Michael Jackson's This Is It" New York premiere at the Regal E-Walk on October 27, 2009 in New York City.

58755903boomer123119200.jpg

Carol Alt attends the 6th Annual Lucky Shops hosted by Lucky Magazine at Metropolitan Pavilion on November 5, 2009 in New York City.
17031910boomer123119200.jpg

WireImage.com

She is so beautiful. Sigh... I don't know how it's humanly possible to look so great in the late 40s. I know there is a lot that can be done (nips and tucks and dermatological procedures) - but she looks exactly like she did when she was younger, and her body is flawless.

She and Christie Brinkley and Claudia Schiffer, who is a bit younger, but still...you can see the party girl models (Kate) as opposed to the healthy ones...:wink:

oh my she's so gorgeous, again, her eyes just...i could easily get lost in her eyes.gorgeous!

She looks beautiful, she aged so gracefully but i have to say she has horrible taste in clothes :huh:
Anyone knows what she's been up to?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Nope- haven't seen her around... :( She has pretty terrible taste in men, too! :wink:

^ Nope- haven't seen her around... :( She has pretty terrible taste in men, too! :wink:

What model doesn't? They all go for the rock star, the movie star, or the playboy, all men with outsized egos, wandering penises, and a complete sense of entitlement.
How many marry just the average decent Joe who isn't interested in scoring a model as a trophy?

^ You forgot psycho, thug hockey players, like Carol had.... :cry:

un cuerpo fabuloso - harper's baazar chile july 1984by marco glaviano
girls: paulina porizkova, nancy deweir, renée simonsen, carol alt and joan severance

4 modelos famosas lo cuentan todo - harper's baazar chile july / august 1986 by scavullo
girls: carol alt, maria johnson, renée simonsen and kirsten allen

bellazon

first time stopping by carol's thread. I love this beauty, and I agree she has aged magnificently! still so gorgeous :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->