Carol Alt

Carol Alt - JUST CAVALLI New York Flagship Opening hosted by ROBERTO CAVALLI, 9/07/07

celebutopia

Young Models take note: This is what a real supermodel looks like twenty years down the road!!! :woot: I still remember her taking over the SI Swimsuit issue year after year- One of the all time most beautiful models!! And I just read today she is one of the favorites to win the new Celebrity Apprentice show- she is very smart as well!! I figure we will be (finally) hearing a lot from Carol in the near future!! :wink: (Sean John party 9/07- Getty)

76890170tn9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol Alt joins Celebrities in Support Central Park Carriage Rides at Grand Army Plaza on October 30, 2007 in New York City. (WireImage)
15065634boomer123112120sd1.jpg

Carol Alt @ "The Celebrity Apprentice" viewing party in New York City, February 7
celebutopia

Still one of the most beautiful women:

Carol Alt @ "Celebrity Apprentice" finale at Rock Center Cafe in New York City, March 27

celebutopia

Thanks Emilee!! Trump was pretty nasty to her last night...moron... :angry:

Well, during the live finale for the Celebrity Apprentice he asked the already eliminated people, like Carol, what they though, and she tried to sort of say she should have been a finalist and he kept interupting her and said "You're blowing it on live TV, Carol" and stuff like that, and then cut her off and wouldn't let her say any more...The Moron!! :shock: :angry:

Oh, I do too, but he goes too far sometimes...It wasn't necessary to attack Carol like that... :huh:

well, she was one of the final three and Donald said he didn't want to get rid of any of them but he thought the other two guys would make for a better final!! :o I can see why she was upset...She should have been there- Donald just wanted better ratings with the other two guys fighting it out...And everyone knew it!! :cry:

Well,I had no idea about this Celebrity Apprentice show and everything,so thank's for the info,I'll search for the vid.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->