Carol Alt

^ My God.... :shock: I see so few models these days that can compare to girls like Carol... :wink:

^ Never a truer word spoken Boomer.^_^

Absolutely stunning lady.
Thanks for the pics michelabella :flower:

youre welcome. here is something you guys will like :flower:

Sports Illustrated Behind the Scenes: Official Swimsuit Video (1992) - Part 6 - Carol Alt

VHSBoxes on youtube

Ah- She is still alive!! :lol:

Screening of No Strings Attached at the Tribeca Grand last Thursday night, with an after-party at the Soho Grand.
29634311975907296250173.jpg

NYSocialDiary

great news!

One of the must-attend shows of the season? Current leading contender easily goes to Adrienne Vittadini.
The designer’s called in a few seriously major model names to walk in the Fall 2011 show on February 16th, including Frederique van der Wal, Carol Alt, Pat Cleveland, Irina Pantaeva, Roshumba, and Carmen Dell’Orefice! On Wednesday the 16th, the model legends will grace The Box at Lincoln Center as they each show off two looks from the fashion house’s collection, inspired by Modern Muses. “I couldn’t have dreamed of a more dynamic and gorgeous group,” said Mary Gleason, Adrienne Vittadini brand president. Neither can we, neither can we.
modelinia.com

Luca Luca - Front Row - Fall 2011 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

zimbio

You are welcome :heart:

Nicole Miller - Front Row - Fall 2011 NY

zimbio

The real ones tend to keep it don't they?

Yes! Nothing nicer than a beautiful woman who can get older and still look good- I mean, everyone looks good at 18- it's the women who look good years later that are really impressive!^_^
And I am glad to see her out and about- she had sort of disappeared there for a couple of years...

Come Wednesday afternoon, Carol Alt will be joined by a host of supermodels – including Carmen Dell’Orefice, Frederique van der Wal, Pat Cleveland, Irina Pantaeva, and Roshumba – for the Adrienne Vittadini show at Lincoln Center. But that’s not all. According to Carol, who we ran into sitting front row at Luca Luca, the entire day is even more exciting than we thought.
“I am walking in Adrianne Vittadini! The whole day is built around me! They’re doing a dinner, shooting a campaign, so I’m very, very happy!”

Modelinia.com

she's on the cover of the book: "Linda Mason - Makeup for Ageless Beauty", i suppose there will be other shots of her inside the book, but i haven't seen any of them other than the cover :flower: anyway, here it is:

bellazon

Carol was just in Italy filming a movie!! ^_^
italyaugust2011.jpg

Carol's Twitter Account

Carol in Italian Vogue throughout the years.

Actress, singer and writer but, most of all, the original supermodel. At 51, the unstoppable top model with the famous ice-blue gaze shows her endless and relentless energy
"The model that started the supermodel trend": as defined by John Casablancas, the owner of the famous New York modeling agency Elite Models, Carol Alt, the first outstanding supermodel of the 80s, is not just that.
Born in Long Island, NY, in 1960, Carol, with her ice blue stare and a remarkably aristocratic allure, has fashion in her blood: her mother Muriel was also a model.
However, her brilliant career started by accident: at just 16, during her first year at the Hofstra University, she was spotted by a fashion agent.
She quit her waitress job, and college as well, and moved to Manhattan, where she started focusing only on modeling. And the rest is history, from the first cover for Harper's Bazaar Italia in 1979, to editorials for Vogue America and Cosmopolitan, so much that the Life named Carol "The next million dollar Face", o or more simply "The Face".

Her rise was unstoppable and limitless: in the following years she won the CFDA Award as "model of the year", became the face of Lancôme and appeared on the cover of two Swimsuit Edition issues of Sports Illustrated. She also tried her hand at acting appearing in numerous TV series, US film and European movies, including many Italian productions.
Recently "The Face" has launched her own line of organic and low-cost make-up, because, she claims democratically: "All women, not only those living in Park Avenue, are entitled to a healthy skin and body.” The multitalented NY model has also cultivated with time her great passion for raw food, now a lifestyle that turned her into a writer with the book "Eating in the raw", a bestseller with Usa Today and Amazon and "The Raw 50 (menus)". On the wake of such success, a third book is scheduled for spring 2012. In her free time she also devotes herself to charity, carrying out the work started by her brother with the Tony Alt's Foundation that helps supporting children in need.
Last summer we saw Carol Alt in Rome shooting The Bop Decameron, the new comedy by genius director Woody Allen, where she appears alongside Alec Baldwin, Penelope Cruz and Roberto Benigni among others.
Unstoppable Carol Alt, who defines herself a "hard worker". And it's not hard to believe her.

vogue.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->