Carola Del Bianco

I think she looks alright. Nothing that special, but still, she's pretty. Where is she from?

She's from Argentina. I think she's gorgeous.

Height: 1,72 mts.
weight: 52 kg.
Shoes: 37 (eur)
Measure: 85 - 62 - 92
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

scan_02_jpg.jpg

:shock: why all the make up?? this first look is so oldfashioned :blink:

she looks quite better with less make up, thanks atelier :flower:

She's pretty..definetly looks more like a commercial model then a runway model!

yes she is pretty.. but really nothing special... she is very commertial too.... natural beauty :wink:

Originally posted by Judith@Jan 4th, 2004 - 5:15 pm
She's gorgeous but doesn't looks latin.
Lots of people in Central and South America don't "look Latin" or have Latino-sounding names, as you asked over on the Uruguayan models thread. The reason for this is emigration, especially during the 19th Century. In Argentina alone, for example, there are about 350,000 individuals of direct Irish descent.

I like her. I think she's got a little girl-next-door look which I think is very cute. Thanks for sharing. :flower:

Originally posted by Atelier+Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Jan 4th, 2004 - 11:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Judith@Jan 4th, 2004 - 5:15 pm
She's gorgeous but doesn't looks latin.
Lots of people in Central and South America don't "look Latin" or have Latino-sounding names, as you asked over on the Uruguayan models thread. The reason for this is emigration, especially during the 19th Century. In Argentina alone, for example, there are about 350,000 individuals of direct Irish descent. [/b][/quote]
Yes, i agree. i have family in Buenos aires.

It looks like she's planning a comeback...
Luz Magazine July 2009
tapa_grande.jpg

Image revista-luz.com.ar

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->