Carolina Herrera F/W 2022.23 New York

It's nice. The casting is really plain but I guess not everyone has a chance to get MCB or Vittoria for their show. Never thought I'd say this but Mariam is the strongest here along with Vilma.

had it been edited a little bit more and this would’ve been an even more gorgeous collection.
I love a lot of this and it gives me so much peace to see such refinement in a collection!

I must say that this collection deserved a better casting… well done, regardless.

- Saint Laurent/Vauthier
- Mcqueen by Burton
- Lanvin by Elbaz
- Prada
- Dior by Simons
- Chanel
- Atelier Versace
- Valli/Valentino
Can you spot anyone else?

It feels very soulless, even though the results are executed well. You can tell that the research board had less to do with context and more to do with replication. It's like some Frankenstein child of Valli, Mabille and the tritest of Burton's McQueen.

- Saint Laurent/Vauthier
- Mcqueen by Burton
- Lanvin by Elbaz
- Prada
- Dior by Simons
- Chanel
- Atelier Versace
- Valli/Valentino
Can you spot anyone else?
A dash of Viktor & Rolf.

Not bad, simply plain and mediocre. What is that last garment? Did they just cover the model in glue and told her to roll in the tulle leftovers?

Also, the balloon sleeves coat and the second look are very Loewe. Embellished yellow, purple and black coats look like Burton x D&G collaboration rejects.

I thought this was a beautiful collection, quite partial to Carolina Herrera lately and this is undoubtedly one of the more sophisticated shows to come out of NYFW. I will always be a fan of those volumes and silhouettes and the colour palette here is divine. That floor-length yellow dress is heavenly!

I can definitely see the "influences" of his peers, the cocktail dresses from Loewe's Spring 2022 show... but, overall, a really nice collection with a couple of great gowns and colors.

the styling is bad
the looks are boring
next!

It's nice. The casting is really plain but I guess not everyone has a chance to get MCB or Vittoria for their show. Never thought I'd say this but Mariam is the strongest here along with Vilma.
Vittoria doesn't look the same anymore. She looks used.

I would call this the Audrey Hepburn collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->