Carolina Herrera S/S 07 NYC

fileaspxrp1.jpg
file4aspxuq0.jpg

file1aspxyf5.jpg

YaY stammy<33
file2aspxfs5.jpg
file3aspxbd2.jpg

(REUTERS/Keith Bedford)

this collection bored me to tears. I think there was one piece that I liked.

No, I am not enjoying this - except that Eugenia reminds me of pictures of my grandmother in the 40s/50s - in the olive groves in Macedonia (the hair, and the waistline of the dress, the fluttery sleeves). There is a very Southern European look to a lot of this, which I do appreciate.

I like some of it- the less shapeless peices. it's a little more interesting than Oscar's collection anyway

Gemma's dress is the only good outfit in that collection, everything else sucks and completely bores me.
Carolina looks like Dracula's bride...

granted her works tend to be classic and feminine, this collection didn't appeal to me. i like unusual silhuoettes (balenciaga comes to mind) but hers seem a little contrived and out of character. the resort collection was better than this. and i don't like that these clothes seem to gravitate towards the ideas of day wear (especially the evening dresses which weren't impressive for day or night). and for someone who has refined taste, the belts over everything looks too trendy for her aesthetic.

I came in late and I had to stand :( AMAZING SHOW!!!! i LOVE LOVE!! This collection is going to sell!

Models @ Carolina Herrera Spring 2007 [Olympus Fashion Week], 11 Sep. 2006 (x13)

hollywoodsbest

this collection looks f**king old and tacky.the only thing i like is the dress on coco.

dont like this at all, the shapes are unflattering. Gemma's dress looks alright.

I love some of it; and then there's some that I can't beilieve came from Carolina-I always love her stuff. Some of it's just way too boxy, it wouldn't work on anyone!

And I'm kind of already tired of the silly sunglasses look. (Luella, and the ones from this show on Behati and Snejana)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->