ishackimageyz6.jpg

ishackimagese0.jpg
ishackimageun8.jpg

ishackimageki1.jpg
ishackimagejm1.jpg

ishackimagedf8.jpg
ishackimagezr2.jpg

ishackimagebs6.jpg

(Photo by Mark Mainz/Getty Images for IMG)

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like it. except for behati's dress

the fit is all wrong. its making these tiny models look wide. just imagine how it would translate on someone who isnt 5 10 and 110 pounds.

Its not too bad, its just obviously for an much older clientele, I'm sure they'll like it and they are good clothes. Just has no relevance in fashion for me. Perhaps a showroom presentation would be more appropiate for this type of collection, its doesn't seem to warrant a full runway presentation as to me there is nothing new being said.

I can see a few quite nice outfits so far.... But not very amazing :(

^ Me neither!

Behati's outfit is the only one I (sort of) like. The rest is boring and the shapes are weird. I mean, what the hell is Marija wearing?! :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping for Marc Jacobs's sparks to the so far dull fashion week!!

:heart:

masquerade said:
i dont like it. except for behati's dress

the fit is all wrong. its making these tiny models look wide. just imagine how it would translate on someone who isnt 5 10 and 110 pounds.

My thoughts exactly. Overly broad shoulders and boxy fits never look good. If Marija or Eugenia can't pull off an outfit, no way mere mortals can. Snejana's the only one who looks OK.

Very classy and beautiful but boring, she doesn't add anything new it's just more of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->