Caroline Trentini

"fab styling today!!! “@Batgiovanna: Working with Caroline Trentini , a real professional and nice girl !”
@trentinireal

She is working with Giovanna Battaglia! :heart:

Somehow I feel like she's not working that much more than before, it's just thanks to twitter we get much more information and instant news when she is working. I just feel more aware of what she's doing now than a few months ago. Does that make sense?

^Yeah, thanks to twitter. Caroline is not that strong a presence in the modeling world anymore. I hope that changes soon, though.
Anyway, are there no new Bally photos yet? I've seen a couple of new ones, but featuring only Karlie.

Well Caroline has had a longer run than most models I think. Unfortunately I don't think she'll come back any time soon. People like Anna W had already decided her career path years ago and now that there are new girls she's done with Caroline. I'm guessing the same will happen to Karlie and all of Anna's other "favourites". We have to face the fact that there just isn't enough room for all the Darias, Mariacarlas and Natashas. Models are disposable.

I definitely agree that while she might be working a little more than she has over the past couple of years, her Twitter probably makes it seem like its even more than that, and its doubtful that she'll ever be working again like she was between 2004 and 2008.

I think moving back to Marilyn in Paris was a good move for her, though, and its nice to see her doing things she hadn't done before, and working with people she hasn't worked with in a while (i.e. Tisci for Givenchy HC) at this point in her career.

Well she was on top of the world back in 2005-2008 she was in everything, and basically in every fashion show as well. Good thing VOGUE Brasil still puts their own girls in the mags.

I don't agree with the notion that Anna "is done" with Caroline. She has had like 6/7 eds this year in US Vogue. While she used to be featured more often (in fact, she was overexposed in the mag) she still gets more space there than the majority of big models working in the industry today.

Also, Caroline just made a comeback to the models.com list! That means she probably has some more work coming up in these next few months. :D

I guess models.com wouldn't include Carol in the list for no reason. So I hope you're right too :woot:

I'm not sure if she moved down...They had removed her from the list, and she was included in this month's again.

^oh good... that means they put her at a higher rank but changed their minds and put her on 28th. Silly MDC!!!

Thanks for letting me know ckgirlbr :flower:

Models.com rankings make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. Miranda Kerr does NOTHING yet she moved UP, Carol randomly appeared but it says she moved "down"... I don't trust their rankings or anything they say, honestly. It really seems random and completely arbitrary.

I'm not particularly a fan of the ranking either, but they do know important people of the business, so the fact she's entered the list again may mean something relevant. Let's stay positive!
I just read the interview, nice read. She also mentions how hard keeping your place within the industry is. Of course she's not as big as she once was back in 2007-08, but I''m happy she hasn't completely disappeared, unlike other girls who were on top the same time as Carol.

I'm surprised, but excited about the MDC re-entry. Maybe the idea that she's been working more hasn't just been Twitter awareness after all :smile:

She tweeted that she had worked with her former father-in-law Patrick Demarchelier. US Vogue I suppose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"