Carolyn Bessette Kennedy

Peppi, the wedding pics you posted can actually be found pages earlier in the topics. However, your pics are bigger and HQ size, so they are good finds on your part.

funkystar, I searched on youtube and couldn't find any videos. I do hope something turns up cuz I would love to see more pics from the wedding too!

Someone posted screencaps from a CBK fansite of her wedding and first dance from a youtube video. Does anyone have a link to that youtube video?

A wedding "guest" video taped their wedding despite video cameras not being allowed and then set up a website where you could watch the video for $10. It's gone now, but I saved a clip from a Fox news piece where they showed portions of it (note: there is no way I paid to watch that video! As it is, I feel a bit guilty for taking screenshots of the news clip). I took some of these myself and others came from someone else on the former Ultimate Carolyn blog.

View attachment 637939 View attachment 637941

View attachment 637943 View attachment 637945

View attachment 637947 View attachment 637949

View attachment 637951 View attachment 637953

View attachment 637955

The news clip was still available as of a few weeks ago, but it's gone now. Figures!

Attachments

• cbkwed1.jpg
    cbkwed1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35
  • cbkwed3.jpg
    cbkwed3.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 34
  • cbkwed5.jpg
    cbkwed5.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 37
  • en_a.jpg
    en_a.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 36
  • screenshot_17.jpg
    screenshot_17.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 23
  • wedvid2.jpg
    wedvid2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 519
  • wedvid3.jpg
    wedvid3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
  • wedvid.jpg
    wedvid.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 522
  • weddingvid.jpg
    weddingvid.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I forgot a few, and I'm going to add a couple more that aren't on this thread. I found them a couple of weeks ago on Image Collect and had never seen them. They're from '98 and they were at the St. Regis for Ted Kennedy's birthday. Carolyn is wearing a necklace of some kind, which was rare for her!

14.jpg 5653_132606056809_684701809_3215344_3715345_n.jpg

5653_132606061809_684701809_3215345_5343827_n.jpg 5653_132606071809_684701809_3215346_1351413_n.jpg

tedkennedybday.jpg tedkennedybday2.jpg

tedkennedybday3.jpg

And finally, just a few more. I love sharing new finds with fellow Carolyn fans.

ffd09e164b1a8363_large.jpgd2da29f14aea5af1_large1.jpg

a220509d7b72a79f_large1.jpg5a2523be5635000c_largea.jpg

e67fed81567c672e_largea.jpg50d51de676f3e2de_large.jpg

b59593725e315bf7_large.jpgscreenshot_12.jpg

screenshot_13.jpg589569i.jpg

So someone close enough to them to be invited to their wedding snuck in a camera and then sold access to the contraband pictures? Sweet... :cry:

So someone close enough to them to be invited to their wedding snuck in a camera and then sold access to the contraband pictures? Sweet... :cry:

They did. The video site is long gone (and good riddance) and it was available back in 2009, which was the 10th anniversary of their deaths.

I don't know where the screenshots with the veil over her face came from, as they weren't on the Fox news video I watched. I felt lousy taking screenshots of the video, but I didn't contribute money to the creep who was selling it and figured I'd keep them for my own collection.

I'm very torn about those screencaps. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a limit on how many posts you can do in one night? Because I looked through every page of this thread and have a lot more that aren't on here. Some may look similar, but they're different angles or better quality. Here are just a few more:

greenplaid.jpg newmun.jpg

today.jpg bf404480c47ac57b_large1.jpg

f61a1a05db6433bd_large.jpg

04-3.jpg

I have many more on my PC. I'm on my laptop right now so I'm kind of limited. If you girls want more, just say the word and I'll post whatever might be new to this thread!

They did. The video site is long gone (and good riddance) and it was available back in 2009, which was the 10th anniversary of their deaths.

I don't know where the screenshots with the veil over her face came from, as they weren't on the Fox news video I watched. I felt lousy taking screenshots of the video, but I didn't contribute money to the creep who was selling it and figured I'd keep them for my own collection.

I'm very torn about those screencaps. :unsure:

A couple years ago the designer of her wedding dress released his own fashion book, and included pics from wedding from it (and he's a Kennedy family friend: it was understood his personal photos were a tribute to her).

During her lifetime, Jackie successful sued a few times for invasion of privacy, and if Caroline felt the wedding video being released was one, she would have made sure everything from it got blocked. (And the Kennedys are very astute to when their privacy has been invaded.) So, I wouldn't feel too guilty about the screencaps.

^^ icicle You must provide sources per our tFS community rules for your pictures or they will have to be removed. The pictures that are tagged are fine but please provide sources for the other images :flower:.

^^ icicle You must provide sources per our tFS community rules for your pictures or they will have to be removed. The pictures that are tagged are fine but please provide sources for the other images :flower:.

I can no longer edit those posts, so I'll list the credits here:

Well, the ones with Alpha Images, Getty Images, Rex Images, Image Collect or LIFE are directly from their sites.

The screenshots of them cutting the cake and dancing at their wedding were taken by me from a Fox News Boston video that is no longer available.

The one of her hugging Anthony Radziwill in post 661 is from Carole Radziwill's book, although that particular photo I posted is from Oprah's O Magazine when she did an interview with Carole in 2005.

All of the screenshots of her having her veil lifted I got from the former Ultimate Carolyn blog.

The two fuzzy screencaps of her in black talking to someone in post 663 were screenshots taken by me from a TV Guide special called Tribute to John.

In post 666, the screenshot of her kissing John was taken by me from a video where they interviewed RoseMarie Terenzio for her new book.

In that same post, the one where she has her back to the camera is from Wire Images.

I hope these were OK. I can't give you the link to the Fox news video where the wedding screencaps I took came from, and the Ultimate Carolyn blog was deleted awhile back. I can't remember which interview with RoseMarie Terenzio the screenshot of them kissing came from, but I can try to find it if you need it.

I have many more on my PC. I'm on my laptop right now so I'm kind of limited. If you girls want more, just say the word and I'll post whatever might be new to this thread!

Icicle thank you for posting these images! Love CBK's style. I'd love to see more. :D

I ll forever be in love with her style, her hair, her demeanor, her simplicity. So few pictures of her, no interviews...i malways seeking for more on her.

CBK and her amazing Comme des Garçons clutch...

LUXIRARE.COM

Exactly Party_Vixen: "Timeless" is the perfect comment for her style & beauty.

Ooh, thanks for bumping this thread. It just reminded me how timeless her style was. I would happily wear most of the clothes she wore back then now. Especially the Yohji Yamamoto ones. :heart: Probably the only 'celebrity' out there to wear his clothes loyally, sadly.

I was wondering, did she wear a lot of Calvin Klein? Socialize with Kelly and that crowd? I have never really seen it mentioned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->