Cory Kennedy

24xgcyb.jpg

thecobrasnake.com

why does she always look high? :P

because she is?! :innocent:

Actually I think the way she over emphasizes her lower lashline and leaving the top pretty bare is part of what gives her that "i've had a big night" look. Or maybe she just actually has had a lot of big nights.

I'm not really feeling the blonde hair...

But on another note, I like her grey shirt in the last post...can anyone ID it?

I think her moment has passed. She's not attractive and her style is over.

Joyrich x LeSportsac SS 2011
untitled-9-11.jpg

untitled-11.jpg

untitled-111-1.jpg

a lot more at
itscorykennedy.wordpress.com

This is not a post to bag her out as I have nothing against a person I don't know personally and who lives on the other side of the world, just an observation that i wonder if anyone else noticed.

I and many others used to think part of her charm was to be able to be captured amazingly in a photograph but I look back and notice she must pose ALOT to get that one cool shot because some show her doing totally different poses in multiple shots in the same clothes, same night, same backdrop. And anyone notice her facial expressions and body when she's taking a photo with other people? Even the ones with celebrities? Seriously, try doing those poses while taking every photo you have with someone. They're going to notice and be like "what the?" Just an observation.

Also can people stop saying she looks high? Its just her eyes. She has hugely prominent eyelids like Twiggy which alot of people dont have or cover with eyeliner, and she most obviously almost always wears brown eyeshadow. Also I noticed in alot of her photo's they cover almost half her iris. Im sure she's not high in every photo, maybe most i don't know (how would you know if you weren't there?), but looking back at her highschool photo she had the same eyelids.

I really can't resist flaming a little but... I think what everyone really means to say when they bad mouth her outfits recently is that for someone her age, she's trying to dress like she was when she was a little kid. Now she's an adult and its a tad bit weird no? But I don't know, can't judge people's jobs. Whether you are working in mcdonalds or getting paid to show up at events im sure the latter would be chosen, even if her fame is dying out. Why not milk it if you dont care what other people think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->