Cassie

Any HQs of her in the gold? personally i think the blue is horrid :ninja:

Interesting interview but i get no passion or drive from her, its all a bit 'meh...whatever happens happens'. Time will tell if electro love sees the light of day......

I just love her body so much she looks amazing
Its such a shame she dropped out of next selection the chemistry she had with Ryan was just so great
Don't know what happened but it is definitely not for the best since Diddy is puttin all his efforts(or whatever else u call it) on dirty money

Cassie is eye candy so thats one reason (unfortunately) Diddy has her around. It really appears Ryan Leslie would have helped her much better. But at least we cvan enjoy watching her dress up! And wow, she looks gorgeous in her after party dress.

^I'm sad she's no longer with Next Selection. Ryan would have taken her singing career seriously instead of having her model for Sean John :ninja: Anyways I didn't really like the blue dress at the Met but the gold one for the after party is really nice, and more her style.

IMO the blue dress is cheap looking but everything else is stunning. She is always beautiful.

Thanks for the itw, very interesting.
And she looked completely gorgeous at the MET Ball!! :heart:

771822fb.jpg

Cassie hit the Costume Gala afterparty last night after changing into this metallic gold mini dress by Laquan Smith. And looking ridiculously hot in it.

More pics when you read on...
b9b96e0f.jpg

3b707377.jpg

theybf

Iam glad she wore that color shoe with the gold dress...matches nicely

She's been to quite a few events lately. Maybe they're trying to get the PR going in preparation for a new album!:D It's about time she brings out something hot and new!

Is she comin to cannes since diddy is goin there every year plus its naomi bday this weekend and celebrations are in cannes as usual

Cassie At “Last Train To Paris” Listening Party:

121bhqv.jpg
243guwi.jpg
2l8b4b8.jpg

ohljxh.jpg
xkq4pf.jpg

Cassieverse.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member