Casting Notices & Competitions ... for Models, Fashion Reality Shows, Etc.

Now Casting ... Project Runway, Season 6

We have been conctacted by the casting agent for Season 6 of Poject Runway and he has asked us to post this ... read it carefully, there are specfic instructions to receive VIP auditions:

I am currently casting season 6 of Project Runway. I would like to invite your members to submit themselves for the show. It would be possible to arrange special VIP auditions for your members which would limit the time they are made to wait.

http://www.seenon.com/project-runway/season-6/casting/

Before submitting their application, to assure your members receive VIP consideration, have the email the following information to our casting director, David Shumsky at [email protected]

NAME
DESIGN BACKGROUND
BRIEF BIO

David Shumsky
Casting Director
Project Runway, Season 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Attn. Stylists:

The producers of The Real World, The Simple Life and Keeping up with the Kardashians are casting for a new television show!!!
Are you trying to make it big in the fashion industry?
Do you dream of styling the biggest celebrity names?
Do you have a passion for fashion and a hot sense of style?

If so…we are looking for you!

Bunim-Murray Productions is casting a new TV show and we’re looking for the HOTTEST ASPIRING FASHION STYLISTS in the country! If selected you’ll get the opportunity to compete for a contract with one of the TOP agencies in the styling community!

LA OPEN CASTING CALL BEING HELD THIS SATURDAY!!!!
WHEN: SATURDAY JULY 19th
TIME: 10-4PM
WHERE: 6007 Sepulveda Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91411
BRING: RESUME/PORTFOLIO* IF AVAILABLE
*NOT REQUIRED

CASTING CALLS WILL ALSO BE HELD IN NYC AND MIAMI JULY 26th... INFO HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET, BUT CHECK AT www.bunim-murray.com (under casting) FOR UPDATES!

IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO ANY OF OUR CASTING CALLS... Again, Check out www.bunim-murray.com for home tape submission info. SEND ASAP!

Attn Models:
Major Cable Network Casting Models For New Show

Are you in the market for your first apartment? Will nothing but the best do? Is NYC the place you want to be? Have you always had the finer things in life and are now looking for that dream penthouse in the sky? Do you love to be the center of attention and live to impress your friends? Do your parents have credit card in hand, waiting to fill your new place with everything your heart desires?

We are looking for a fun and charismatic Model in her late teens/early twenties who would like to be filmed for this exciting new show. We will follow her journey from apartment hunting straight through to the finished pads reveal.

If this sounds like you, then email a brief description of your story along with a picture of yourself ASAP to [email protected] to be considered for the show.

19th Hole Golf & Lifestyle Magazine is looking for Agency Models for there Fashion Show in NYC September 18th. It is TFP only, but great exposure. Must send Comp Cards to [email protected] by August 22.

Models Needed For Fashion Indie Week Brooklyn

Hey Everyone,

Fashion Indie is looking for models for an upcoming event during Fashion Indie Week Brooklyn. If you are interested in being a part of the event please send over a few pictures and all your information. My e-mail address is [email protected]. The spots are filling up fast so get your information over as fast as possible. Good Luck!

Corey

Merged the above post into the ongoing thread for model castings.

Models Needed Asap For Photoshoot

AMMO MAGAZINE: WWW.STYLEAMMO.COM

NEEDS MDOELS ASAP FOR OUR FALL 2008 PHOTOSHOOT THIS TUESDAY
MODELS MUST LIVE IN THE NEW YORK AREA...THATS ALLL THAT IS REQUIRED

ASAP PLEASE CONTACT CRYSTAL AT [email protected]

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SO IF YOU CAN'T DO IT THEN ASK A FRIEND OR A FRIEND OF A FRIEND

THANKS

AMMO TEAM
WWW.STYLEAMMO.COM

Well, if you are in Atlanta/TN/AL, this might be fun. At least Edythe Hughes is still friendly enough with them to attend. And it looks like it doesn't cost anything, another good sign.

FMl will be holding free live interviews for our Southeast Regional model search event in Atlanta. You will meet Keith, Steve and Kirk Fox of Fox Models International for a personal interview and have the opportunity to be invited to this event. We will be having live interviews in Atlanta and nearby cities such as Nashville, TN and Birmingham, AL..
The dates and location of our next live interview is below. Please check this page often as we will be adding more live interview dates soon. If you have any questions please e-mail Kirk Fox at [email protected]
NEXT INTERVIEWS
Thursday November 13th from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday November 15th from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

W Atlanta - Perimeter 111 Perimeter Center West
Atlanta, GA 30346 United States
Phone: (770) 396-6800

Models selected from the live interviews will be invited to an informative session featuring a panel discussion with directors from top agencies, runway rehearsal, Q & A session, live runway event, callbacks and agency interviews. The exhilarating Grande Finale will be a live walk-by with Directors from Elite, Click, Next, Ford Models and more.
northfultontimes

Elite Model Edythe Hughes was discovered by Fox Models International in a mall in Ohio at the age of seventeen. She made her runway debut at Calvin Klein and has since caused a sensation on the runways of Peter Som, Vera Wang and Rebecca Taylor. Edythe will serve as a panelist on the board during the Question and Answer session at the December event. Mile Petolino from Gotham Casting will also be present to offer his opinion and experience. Mr. Petolino casts talent in shows for MTV, VH1 and NBC.
northfultontimes

Models in NYC

Hey TFS aspiring models

As i will be in New York for a few weeks come 27th of November, i will be available to test during that time and am looking for some great looking girls and boys, feel free to Pm me with an image of yourself and what you would like to do, its a case of i have all the time in the world well seven weeks anyway just to test and network,

checkout /contact me via my website

best

Shonay

i guess this is the right place for this ....
Pour son prochain numéro, KAISERIN Magazine recherche des garçons en couple (ou sex friends...) pour des séances photo sans complexe organisées à Paris par le photographe Jérôme Lobato en Janvier et Février 2009. (http://jeromelobato.blogspot.com)
Si vous êtes intéressés, merci de contacter rapidement le magazine ([email protected]) et/ou Jérôme Lobato ([email protected])

KAISERIN (a french gay magazine) is lookinf for gay boys couples (or sex couples). You will be shoot by Jérôme Lobato in Paris.
Contact the magazine or Jerôme Lobato ....

http://www.kaiserin-magazine.com/

Saturday, Jan. 24, 2009

| | Aspiring models should visit Galleria

If you know a young person who aspires to be a model, mark this time and date: Noon to 3 p.m., Jan. 31. That's when Macy's at the Galleria will host Fresh Face Model Search 2009. Jason Valenta, an agent with NEXT Model Management in New York will team up with Mary and Jeff Clarke of Mother Model Management, as they scout for new faces during this pose and walk audition. Mother Model has become famous for finding models in the Midwest that now walk the runways of New York, Milan and Paris, as well grace fashion magazines. (Karlie Kloss' mother agency)
This audition leads up to the spring St. Louis Fashion Week, which begins March 25 with a lineup of runway shows that feature wlocal and international fashion designers. Some of the models seen Jan. 31 may walk the runway at this semi-annual event in St. Louis.
If you plan to attend the casting call, you must RSVP to [email protected]. bnd.com

London Editorial Model required for test 8th March

Editorial models
Am back in London and I have tests booked for various dates this month starting 8th of march. If you are about or if you know any who would like to update their book let me know.

many thanks
Sho x
www.seunshotephotography.com

face-of-foothills_article-image.jpg

I know there are tons of beautiful faces on here worthy of this model search.
:flower:

Do you want to model for Marie Claire
happy-women-lp_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

Think you have great personal style? Or just in desperate need for some great fashion advice? Marie Claire is looking for a group of women, of all shapes and sizes, from size 8 to 18, to appear in regular, monthly fashion shoots.

Styled by our brilliant fashion editors, not only will you be the first to know the latest trends, but how to wear them to suit your figure. Along the way, you'll be inspiring thousands of our readers to dress to flatter their figures, too. We'll make sure you're totally pampered each month, with hair and make-up makeovers, as well as style transformations.

So, what's the next step? Email [email protected] with your name, age, address and occupation.

Send us a full-length photo of you in your favourite outfit, and describe your personal style in around 100 words. We also want to know what you love, and hate, about your body.

If you'd prefer to post everything in, send it to Model for Marie Claire, The Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.

Good luck!

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Looking for a model for my Summer 09 Lookbook

Hi tFSers,

I am looking for one female model for my summer 09 lookbook. The shoot will take place within the next 2-3 weeks.

Compensation: TFP & Our Brand's Garment

Height 5'8" or Taller
Bust 32 1/2" - 33"
Waist 26 1/2"
(Please Include Your Own Shoe Size)

If you're interested, please email your comp card and/or photos, measurements/shoe size to: julie[at!]thingstocome[dot]com

Thanks...

Wed. May 27th 2009

FASHIONAIR @Selfridges (London) to find the next FASHIONAIR Presenter

FASHIONAIR is celebrating launch month in Selfridges, Oxford Street with open castings, an exclusive video booth and live shopping entertainment from the 7th of September until the 27th. They are looking for the next FASHIONAIR presenter. Check out this promo featuring Roland Mouret, Suzy Menkes, and Sarah Doukas that takes a closer look into the Selfridges event.

So. Calif.

World of Wonder the Emmy winning production company behind Party Monster, Monica in Black & White and RuPaul’s Drag Race is casting the pilot for a new fashion game show that will air on a major cable network.

Are your accessories the envy of everyone you know? Do people stop you on the street and ask you where you got your outfit? We’re searching for the most fashionable women in the Southern California area from all walks of life. If you are the best dressed in your office or the fashionista of your church pew we want you.

World of Wonder (www.worldofwonder.net) is casting right now and if you’re fabulous, we want to hear from you. The pilot will air on cable, and we’re searching for the most fashionable ladies in So Cal ages 20-40.

Send at least two pictures, your name, age, what makes you fabulous and how we can contact you including a phone number and email.

The winner gets a shopping spree at a major department store!

Email at least two candid pics, how to get in touch with you and a bit about your fashion philosophy to Beth Schacter at [email protected]

Benetton
I’m emailing on behalf of Benetton’s ‘IT’S:MY:TIME’ global casting competition –

We are looking to find twenty creative individuals who could be the next face of Benetton – all people need to do is visit the competition microsite and create a lookbook (everything is explained on there:(

http://www.benetton.com/casting

Ford Models Canada Men's Search

ford_models_canada.png

During the month of March Ford Models Canada is searching for men’s division models. Apply today for your chance to become a model with Ford Models Canada.

Apply here >
scouting.fordmodels.com/canada/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->