Cat Power new face of Chanel Jewelry

I love Chan Marshall/Cat Power so I guess I'm biased too, I like the idea.
For some reason I can imagine her in a marc jacobs ad a bit better though,

Oh, yes--this can really work, I think! I got a chance to play in her band when she came to this city, and observed her up close. She is LUMINOUS, all sinuous and complex with the most amazing dark eyes and adorable nose and turned up lips. She's channeling some of that Francois Hardy/Jane Birkin look now.

This is really unexpected. But I like her and her music so I'm interested to see how it will turn out.

I love her. I don't like celebrities (though she isn't really one) in ad campaigns but she's better than the socialites like Paris or Lohan for these things.

i have heard of her but never thought she could be a face of Chanel.
Cant wait to see ads.

I love Cat Power/Chan Marshall! She's a really talented musician, both as a singer and songwriter. I absolutely loved her cover of "wonderwall".

I never imagined her in any high fashion ad, but this makes me pretty excited... I feel like I either love or hate Chanel ads. I also heard that she's very stage-shy (or atleast, used to be).

So yeah, anyone know when these come out?

*edited for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
she's wonderful. and she's got that unconventional/pretty look going on, but I guess I'm biased as well, Im just very excited to see her in the ads.

CAT POWER is a lunatic.

the past two shows i've gone to, she's stopped in the middle of a song and jump on the floor and start crying like a crazy person.

but she's got a preety face.

Alejandro said:
CAT POWER is a lunatic.

the past two shows i've gone to, she's stopped in the middle of a song and jump on the floor and start crying like a crazy person.

but she's got a preety face.

i read the interview with her in spin, and she didnt give a clear answer on why she does this but, whatever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->