Cate Blanchett

The Delpozo look is terrible...about the Givenchy I have mixed feeling, too much going on there.

I quite like the Delpozo!

I'm just going to ignore the back of the Givenchy, because from the front she looks incredible.

I think she always looks at her best in Givenchy. Love the pleats.

I love the Givenchy dress for the occasion. Somehow the pattern reminds me of a dragon. I think it's a perfect choice

Another picture of Cate in the Armani Prive!

mEm9Hnu.jpg

wwd

And bonus gifs:

queencate's tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
Cate Blanchett and Roberta Armani attend the Vanity Fair And Armani Party at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 17, 2014 in Cap d'Antibes, France.
gB2gDIu.jpg

Cate Blanchett is seen while filming for the International Watch Company (IWC) on May on May 18, 2014 in Portofino, Italy.
R07Jrgh.jpg

VQW9kmi.jpg

wireimage

That Delpozo look, including the hair, reads more as Kirsten Dunst, not Cate Blanchett. Feeling..unsure.

filming for the International Watch Company in Portofino, Italy - 05/18/2014

starity.hu

The sparkling Armani dress is out of this world on her !! She looks sexy and chic in a tux.

Gorgeous in the Armani nude gown. The tux is great too--it's cool to see her with Emily Blunt filming what I guess is a commercial or something.

At Chopard/Cannes

Cate got-goofy at "How to Train Your Dragon 2"premiere/Cannes.

popsugar

More from the Armani party:

GolYu9u.jpg

aTPsaaa.jpg

mylittlespitfire's tumblr

89QeBER.jpg

hollywoodreporter

Madame Figaro June 7, 2014

COVER
Photographer: Benoît Peverelli
Stylist: Cécile Martin
Hair: Stéphane Forlay
Make-up: Vincent Jabès
Model/Celebrity: Cate Blanchett

Madame Figaro 07.06/2014 Digital Edition

Cate Blanchett attends the 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' Australian premiere at Event Cinemas George Street on June 9, 2014 in Sydney, Australia.

celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->