Catherine Zeta-Jones

she is actually suing for 15 million!!!! that is ridic.... come on catherine. what french line is it?

She looks beautiful. Now I hope she won't turn into one of those anorexic actresses.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 8:38 pm
Ims orry she may look nice i supos but i hate her :yuk:
:lol: I totally love your one-liners on here sometimes.

I think she's a nice looking women, maybe it's Doug that makes her appear older than she is. But I wouldn't tan so much if I were her or she will not be so timeless.

She really does look good!

Originally posted by lele@Oct 5th, 2003 - 4:01 pm
she is actually suing for 15 million!!!! that is ridic.... come on catherine. what french line is it?
I read it was Caudalie.

Originally posted by tgp+Oct 9th, 2003 - 5:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tgp @ Oct 9th, 2003 - 5:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Oct 5th, 2003 - 4:01 pm
I read it was Caudalie. [/b][/quote]
:o What?!?! I'm a dedicated user of Caudalie, say it ain't so? I mean who actually uses a product because some celeb does? I'd like to see whatever ad they did that says she uses their products, I've never even seen any advertisement on this side of the water for them. Hmm I hope they aren't shaders of the truth, because their moisturizer gets me compliments.

Whst do you think?I can see her playing it perfectly!
he only querry is of her going against mariah carey for the soundtrack!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 70
:yuk: this is the most arrogant woman on earth, i hate her!
couldn't they find someone else more suitable? with more talent, maybe?

i think she is incredibly talented.. her performance in traffic blew me away.... and for a bond girl what you need is charisma and looks and she is overflowing with both!

hate her????

i surely dont H*A*T*E her but i don tfind her interesting. maybe too common.
but maybe she would do a good job as a BOND girl :wink:

i thought charlie sheens wife (forgetting her name) was too common.... catherine to me is just so drop dead goregous and her voice is so sexy she is one of those actresses you can just stare at -perfect.... i will stop saying that though now... i think i got my point across.... loud and clear hey?

denise richards seems so empty and shallow to me. she has an "empty, wide-eyed stare :shock: . i don't find her as multi-faceted as CZJ who, despite her glaring flaw (sheer arrogance as stated above), would make a better, if not the perfect, bond girl. :P just my two cents. :P

she's amazing, i love catherine!!!!! i think she'd b perfect for the role!!!!!!!

i have no doubt the woman is arrogant but i am not sure they effects her acting ablity???? does it?

:cry: Ooh I'm sorry but I DO NOT like her at all :ninja: :wacko:

Not as a Bond girl, not as an actress and certainly not as a celebrity. I find her very 'stiff', not charismatic at all and think she just looks way too mature and old-fashioned for her age :yuk:

I know most people like her, but I'm just not one of them :P

denise richards to me is a horrible actress the bond film she was in she had no expression at all

cathrine is alright tho....good actress

I don't mind her. She is a very pretty woman, very classic features... She's a good actress, too.

As far as Denise Richards is concerned, I do NOT see what all the hoopla is about her. Catherine would have her beat, hands-down.

Love CZJ so much think she's beautiful, classy, vibrant and stunning. However I don't think the bond role suits her, guess we'll see?

She's a true talented classic beauty!

I think that she would fit perfectly a James Bond role! I don't know, it's just that most Bond women are "true" femme fatales and Zeta Jones fits the bill ! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->