Catherine Zeta-Jones

I fidn ehr awful and anoying and has bad taste. :yuk: :sick:
but she is a good actress :unsure:

i wonder if catherine is going to sue us for talking about her and tFS?

She is a classic beauty. Nothing common about her, IMO. Did anyone see her play Catherine The Great? She was a stunning tzarina! She could play pretty much any role, looks wise. I agree that CZJ looks a bit mature for her age, but she has that screen-goddess appeal which most stars lack nowdays, IMO. I could see her as a Bond girl.

she looks weird in that picutre :shock: she can play any role. She's one of the few actresses in Hollywood who are capable of acting and looking good (w/o having to be sl*tty) at the same time.

i just came to the conclusion that to ME she is one of those people who is just not modern. you can dress her up and give her a makeover , she would still look conservative. maybe thats hwy i cant see her as a versatile actress... just the wife of MICHAEL :P

Originally posted by lele@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 9:32 pm
:rofl:

I used to like her, then I started seeing her become more and more vain, and now she seems slightly petty and annoying to me :shock:

IMO, anyway :flower:

Originally posted by Belowen+Dec 3rd, 2003 - 5:10 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Dec 3rd, 2003 - 5:10 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lele@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 9:32 pm

I used to like her, then I started seeing her become more and more vain, and now she seems slightly petty and annoying to me :shock:

IMO, anyway :flower:[/b][/quote]
Yes, I don't find her attractive, in any way. She looks disfigured to me.... :doh:

Again, to each her own! :flower:

Originally posted by tealady+Dec 3rd, 2003 - 11:44 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Dec 3rd, 2003 - 11:44 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Belowen@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 5:10 am
<!--QuoteBegin-lele
@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 9:32 pm

IMO, anyway :flower:
Yes, I don't find her attractive, in any way. She looks disfigured to me.... :doh:

Again, to each her own! :flower: [/b][/quote]
where and how does she look disfigured to you? just curious????

Catherine disfigured ?!???!

I would kill to have a face like hers. She has a perfect face to me. Very strong and dark features. :flower:

I think Catherine Zeta Jones brings back the glamour to Hollywood. She is amazingly beautiful.

Oslo, Norway - Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas at the press-conference at Oslo Plaza, prior to the Nobel Concert.

Attachments

• 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 47
10.12.03: Nobel Peace Prize Banquet at Grand Hotel in Oslo

Attachments

• 3236.jpg
    3236.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 29
i really spend too much energy hating CZJ on a daily basis

hating? how can you hate????

she is stunning and she has REALLY slimmed down....

Originally posted by lele@Dec 11th, 2003 - 7:46 pm
hating? how can you hate????

she is stunning and she has REALLY slimmed down....
not hate as in i want to kill her, hate as in i am so jealous of her i could spit. she is by far one of the most glamourous women in hollywood now. and her personality is even more fiesty than her look. her acting work is phenom. she has three perfect children, a husband we've all be salivating over since "wall street"...it's hate, but in a very very good way.

i got it!

I hate the hell out of her too then!

:smile:

even though they might be good actors, i find the DOUGLAS couple very conservative and boring. her more than him...
her style has never impressed me :unsure: ... not even in an elegant kinda way :rolleyes: .
she is young but always fresses so old lady like somehow... no like :innocent:

nice birkin, but black with silver would have added that extra touvh to the all black outfit :woot:

obel Peace Prize Concert 2003 Cathrine Zeta-Jones og Michael Douglas hosted the concert

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"