Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas rang in the New Year in Quebec, Canada, with their children Dylan and Carys

g6UXduY.jpg

qrKvELD.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Reunited Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones headed to the Super Bowl with their children Carys and Dylan on Sunday
p3rMAH7.jpg

FUIPdne.jpg

XIDeOfj.jpg

cG96G3f.jpg

ncjvbC0.jpg

p4qVSvx.jpg

Z2ljjOJ.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Not sure if that outfit is SuperBowl appropriate, but I do like it. I love the scarf especially.

Catherine Zeta-Jones rocks a classy black dress while attending a benefit at Windward School over the weekend, in these exclusive pics, given to JustJared.com!

During the benefit, the 44-year-old actress was honored and posed with the head of Windward School Dr. Russell and Jacob Mann, alumnus of Windward.

Catherine‘s husband Michael Douglas was also given the honoree award.

Famed producer Harvey Weinstein and his wife Georgina also showed some support for the couple at the benefit.

AG1vG4K.jpg

sIMxwpu.jpg

just jared

I like her but i agree with you, Catherine dresses like a grandma, her style is not interesting at all IMO.

opening night performance of the off-Broadway play The Library on Tuesday (April 15) in New York City
gwpM83b.jpg

fVvYA0a.jpg

DS3IUgN.jpg

whWheMf.jpg

just jared

I think she looked wonderful with a fringe a few years back, she needs to go back to this:
Fringe-bangs-2013-Hairstyles-women.jpg
Catherine_Zeda_Jones_bangs_7636.jpg

Life and Trend, Prohaircut

2014 Monte Cristo Awards held at Edison Ballroom on Monday (April 21) in New York City.
7F6nxF6.jpg

dzzQfGX.jpg

xezgTaC.jpg

just jared

2014 Chaplin Award Gala held at Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall on Monday evening (April 28) in New York City.
J8U8SMc.jpg

NcA8CQz.jpg

iwdmfXE.jpg

just jared

2014 AFI Life Achievement Award: A Tribute to Jane Fonda at the Dolby Theatre on June 5, 2014 in Hollywood, California.

zimbio.com

"And So It Goes" premiere at Guild Hall on July 6, 2014 in East Hampton, New York.
ydwT0l1.jpg

toByRJ5.jpg

zimbio

In Yorkshire, filming the Hollywood adaptation of Dad's Army (dailymail.co.uk:(

Catherine Zeta Jones was spotted on the set of Dad's Army in Bridlington on Monday
WKsgp6a.jpg

88cruuR.jpg

cO1prYk.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Jesus, she looks stunning in the candids above. About time she does a 40's film - this look fits her like a glove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->