Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones attends the 'Dad's Army' World Premiere at Odeon Leicester Square on January 26, 2016 in London, England.
Z7iRBSV.jpg

keESXPS.jpg

nACZtPM.jpg

zimbio

Catherine Zeta Jones is seen at LAX on June 8, 2016.
ADwNSiI.jpg

4JDO6q2.jpg

zimbio

Catherine Zeta Jones attends the "Feud" Tastemaker Dinner at The Monkey Bar on February 13, 2017 in New York City.
l12djbm.jpg

HG008Fg.jpg

zimbio

Feud press conference portraits by Munawar Hosain (New York, February 12, 2017)

starity.hu

Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones attends FX Network's "Feud: Bette and Joan" premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on March 1, 2017 in Hollywood, California

zimbio

She's a beautiful woman at any age, but she's also got smoker's skin - probably the best example amongst celebrities of what the habit can do to the good looks you were given.

Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is spotted out and about in New York City, New York on March 30, 2017.

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
She has one of the worst style in Hollywood.

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 18: Catherine Zeta-Jones attends the 'Feud: Bette And Joan' NYC Event at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center on April 18, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
3yVmW7M.jpg

CATHERINE ZETA JONES on the Set of Caocaine Godmother in New Westminster 06/27/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

CATHERINE ZETA JONES Out for Lunch in Malibu 07/09/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

She's so gorgeous in that old Hollywood way, yet she's never dressed well, even when she was an ingénue with everything to prove. As much as some people have an innate sense of style, she seems to have the opposite.

She usually looks great on the red carpet, when it's a team effort of hairdressers and stylists, so if I were in her position, I'd just pay someone to sort my wardrobe out all the time.

She's so gorgeous in that old Hollywood way, yet she's never dressed well, even when she was an ingénue with everything to prove. As much as some people have an innate sense of style, she seems to have the opposite.

She usually looks great on the red carpet, when it's a team effort of hairdressers and stylists, so if I were in her position, I'd just pay someone to sort my wardrobe out all the time.

True and true! Lol. I would do the same if I was her. I mean, these off-duty looks are like chalk and cheese from her RC ones. What is that satiny gypsy blouse, TUCKED IN a belted trousers, with the belt so tight it's going above the trouser waistline, and to top it all of, a weird headscarf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->