Caudalie

I had a chance to test the new Caudalie Vinosource products. Love them! Especially the serum.

caudalie-vinosource-products.jpg

Ritournelle

I'm Loving Caudalie :heart: I currently use their Gentle Cleanser, Beauty Elixir, Cleansing Water & Toning Lotion.

I really want to try the Radiance Serum and Foaming Cleanser next. Anyone have any experience with these two?

^ I use the Foaming Cleanser to wash my face when I wear sunscreen. It's too harsh for my sensitive skin for a daily use otherwise.

^ I use the Foaming Cleanser to wash my face when I wear sunscreen. It's too harsh for my sensitive skin for a daily use otherwise.

Yeah, I was afraid that may happen to me as well. A lot of foaming cleansers tend to be a bit stripping on my skin.

Has anyone tried Caudalie's divine oil? I got a generous sample of it but haven't tried it yet. Love the way it smells!

I'm in love with the Beauty Elixir! Becoming addicted... It feels so wrong not to use it after I've cleansed my skin. I also like their cleansing water, think I'll buy that one again after I've finished my Dior one :smile: Has anyone tried their tinted moisturizer?

I bought the sample of Divine oil from Sephora and I loved the smell a lot but it does not fade what so ever. I had the biggest and longest headache I have ever had. I can handle other products which people say they can't stand the smell of but not this.
I would rather have rose hip oil from kosmea then this stuff. It works better and doesn't give me a headache.

Has anyone found a good dupe for the beauty elixir. It is quite pricey to maintain as a daily routine item.

I'm currently using a sample of Caudelie Divine oil, and I don't find the smell empowering. I only smell it when I put it on. I think it's helped my skin a bit, but I've only been using it for a week so I'm not really sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->