Cavali Does Britney

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
not that it comes as a surprise...
i think he designs with starlets and oscars in mind :innocent:

ON THE ROAD: Roberto Cavalli has designed a dress for Britney Spears’ tour, which kicks off today. The pop queen will wear Cavalli’s aquamarine silk chiffon dress with a bustier embellished by Swarovski crystals for one of her acts. The relationship with Cavalli goes back five years. Spears, after all, is no stranger to sexy, dramatic looks by Italian designers such as Donatella Versace, whose show she attended in fall 2002.

Yeah he does Lena, but I always thing of his designs in a typcasted way. I dunno it's not a great compliment when all who wear your clothes wear really nothing. I like that Alicia Keys wears some of his things. :ninja:

Originally posted by Oria@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 5:48 pm
I dunno it's not a great compliment when all who wear your clothes wear really nothing.
ditto oria :flower:

That's certainly a flattering drawing of Ms. Spears.

I'm not fond of her style, but I love Cavalli - I hope she does it justice.

Well,Atelier,at least she doesn't look like a pro-wrestler :lol:

This reminds me for some reason of that comment Luis Verdad made after working with Britney...did I read that here somewhere? I dont remember where...but he said he'd not work with Miss Spears ever again, because he likes quality...something to that effect.

Anyway, I believe Cavalli will make her look good..she on the other hand will bring him more exposure among people who might not really be able to afford him.

Here's hoping Britney doesn't see the drawing. We'll never get her to cover her legs if she thinks they look like that. :ninja:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 6:41 pm
Here's hoping Britney doesn't see the drawing. We'll never get her to cover her legs if she thinks they look like that. :ninja:
:lol:

It looks like it could be a very pretty dress; rather fairy-ish.

Britney Spears can be quite cute when she's not all hookered up. I think she could look very nice in a dress like that.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 8:52 pm
Britney Spears can be quite cute when she's not all hookered up.
"Hookered up"... :lol: This topic just keeps getting better... :wink:

I saw a blurb about her new tour on Entertainment tonight.
Surprise Surprise, she is yet again busting out the vinyl cat suit, and lingerie outfits.
Someone needs to tell her that you don't have to be near naked to be sexy! :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->