Cd Girly Glamour

meowmix

Reaction score
Anyone know what bags are in the CD girly glamour collection?

From Dior? there aren't. But normally they will revamp one logo bag in pink and beige... :wink:

Originally posted by meowmix@Dec 7th, 2003 - 9:16 pm
Anyone know what bags are in the CD girly glamour collection?
of the ones which are LE, there's a Boston bag
23_1.JPG

Trotter
36_1.JPG

and they've added a pink saddle pouch to their existing collection (not LE, or so the Dior lady here told me)
10_1.JPG

EEEE!! Do you think they'll end up having them at Eluxury? Sooo cuuute... I have a thing for pink now :blush:

they might have been taken off eluxury if they have sold out, im not sure though

:unsure: the bags look cheap to me...
maybe because of "the material and color mixed up with the flower and crystal" thing :ninja:

not convinced but if you really want a weekend bag like that get it form the babyDIOR. its the same one and only a fraction of the price :wink:

I think these are really cute - I know they have them at Saks Fifth Avenue

They look cute to me :flower:

There are matching shoes too! I could not post a pic because the Dior site is in flash, but you can see them at Dior. Go to the Pink Collection on the menu :woot:

I know you can get it Harrods.

They have it on eluxury! I didn't saw that yesterday!... :blink: geez I hate when I don't see something then I look again and POOFTER! there it is :lol:

homepage_05.jpg

I think this photo is soo cheeky :heart:

:yuk: :sick: at first i liekd them, now they are so cheap looking:sick:

Hmm I think I mainly like the handbag (boston bag?) from what I saw on the dior site and what I can see from the ads (I think Angela Lindvall looks hot in the ads), as well as the flower ring, choker, one of the watches from the dior site, the bikini, the flap/messenger bag, and the bracelet...*sigh* Oh yeah and the shoes... Santa better be generous this year!

I've actually never liked anything pink in terms of accessories until recently... I think it's a coping mechanism for the snow (new concept), cold, and gloom :unsure: meh, ELuxury lady said that they would most likely just get the Boston and Trotter bags in before New Years and then perhaps more later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->