Celebrities on a Bad Day!

TheOneToBe

Reaction score
:D Celebrities usually start off most of the trends and what and what not to wear.
:P They tend to influence us normal people what to wear. Please state ANY PICTURES OF ANY CELEBS LOOKING THEIR WORST!:lol:

jenlopez2.jpg
jennifer lopez

i still dont understand what was Gwenyth was on when she chose to wear that dress...not to mention the raccoon eyes...

Actually I like that dress on Gwyneth. It was a risk, and it showed another side of her.

Anyway, Lindsay Lohan at her best vvv :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
...you're kidding about Linz, right? She has not had a good Best. So far.

Yes I was kidding.

I actually have a picture of Lindsay that looks good. Her face, however, was hidden.

looks like Gwyneth did one thing right (looking at the trends now) her hair is "in" :wink:

I kind of like that Gwyneth outfit. She took a chance (which no one in Hollywood ever seems to do anymore), and I think it came out alright. I honestly like it a lot more than that pink Ralph Lauren dress that she's known for. Now, I'll give you that it wasn't the most flattering on top, but I still liked it...especially with the makeup, necklace, and hair.

it would have been great if she wore a bra or her boobs weren't saggy.

Oscars 2005

Gwyneth Paltrow, showed off her post-baby slender figure in a nude silk-and-cotton-voile corset dress, terribly fit and wrong for her body type, designed by Stella McCartney.

she looks much better in this picture... but still wierd!

TheOneToBe said:
Gwyneth Paltrow, showed off her post-baby slender figure in a nude silk-and-cotton-voile corset dress, terribly fit and wrong for her body type, designed by Stella McCartney.

she looks much better in this picture... but still wierd!

I think Gwyn doesn´t get her boobies right for the oscars. The pink dress of the day she won (too big badly fitted), the black goth thingie (??), and the bandaged look from the last time just made her boobs look weird.
I agree that the last time she looked way better, she showed off her gorgeous mane and that´s more than enough!

Gwenyth's McQueen was fabulous i adored it. That Stella Mccartney dress was odd. It looked umbrella like and stupid IMO

I actually really liked Gwyn's Stella McCartney dress - it went well with her hair. And it was a huge improvement, imo, from that McQueen dress (which I think would have looked better if she had worn a bra.)

from jjb , she always looks bad anyways .
dgmdme.jpg

dgmdrr.jpg

dgmdtj.jpg

dgmdyf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"