Celebrities on a Bad Day!

Jadee said:
from jjb , she always looks bad anyways .

**Please do not quote**
]
she looks like a rabid monkey!
look at the intensity!
BAHA!

Last edited by a moderator:
i really think some of those pics are edited, the ones without makeup. i have seen different variations of most of them, and more and more pimples are added. i dunno..just an idea

^^I think in some of the photos the photographer takes a picture when someone is in some bad lighting, or mid-sneeze, or while they're eating: of you they look silly. Anyone would. Don't get me wrong, celebs are human- they get pimples and bad hair days like anyone else... But we're just lucky enough not to have photographers snapping our pictures on the days we roll out of bed, pull on some sweats and leave the house feeling like crap.

fouroclock said:
Actually I like that dress on Gwyneth. It was a risk, and it showed another side of her.
Yeah it sure did show some of her sides that we didnt want to see (the droopy boobs???:(lol:

Makeup's a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Jadee said:
:huh: Of course it's her why would I say it's her otherwise.She's just overtanned.

I doesn't actually say who it is on your post :flower:

That´s Gisele bad day?

Gee, what´s bad about her in those pics?? A hangnail in the little toe??.

urd said:
I doesn't actually say who it is on your post :flower:

My bad. Sorry:blush:

Skim Hazlenutt Latte posted this on the candid thread.
That outfit is a joke IMO.
gstefani.jpg

newprincesita said:
That´s Gisele bad day?

Gee, what´s bad about her in those pics?? A hangnail in the little toe??.
Actually those weren't the best pics to illustrate what I meant. I had some others that didn't work. Let me try again:
back_cia01.jpg

^^only one worked!!!??? I hate computers! I'll try again later. But she DOES have bad days- she's human!^_^

I hate the one of Posh she looks really scared! I like the one of Juliette Lewis

I agree on post #54, Gwen... just saw that... and laughed. Misstep for Gwen.

This thread is such a guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->