Celebrity Houses #2

Omg, the weird, creepy life size rabbit/dog thing in Lily Aldridge's daughter's room creeped me out! I assumed it was someone siting there, until I realised it's a soft toy. Odd, much like her decor taste in general. Who would still use that 40s style wallpaper for a kitchen?

Surprised Bethenney Frankel's house looks so chic, considering she's so annoying. I find it hard to picture her running this house dressed in her 4-year old daughter's clothes.

Shaquille O'Neill's pad? Gross, overblown, with a very outdated sense of moneyed glam. From the staircase to the curtains. And the round Superman bed must be the tackiest thing I've ever seen, lol.

LOOL @Shaq’s typical baller tackiness, down to the Wilt Chamberlain round, orgy bed! The home theatre with framed movie posters and indoor basketball court court is all kinds of tasteless trope that’s typical of athletes with no personal style but too much money. I’m sure there’s a bowling alley in the basement…

I’m digging Karl’s OTT-cartoony Dr Evil lair decor. Karl is such a cartoon himself, that his living space looking the way it does only makes perfect sense. I hope there’s a wall-to-wall shark tank somewhere to scare Brad when he’s not performing up to his monthly duties.

I remember seeing Grace’s shabby chic decor a long time ago, and this would unconsciously influence how I place framed paintings, framed photographs friends gave me and books in my own home. The concept of practicality and habit shaping your decor style is so immediately welcoming. That, and when I was little, I was mesmerized by the sparkling, spartan Zen-minimalism of designer Zoran’s (remember all the hype he would get from US ELLE in the 80s?) Manhattan loft.

(LOOL @Benn decorating his kitchen with huge fat phallic purple fruits)

down to the Wilt Chamberlain round, orgy bed!
lol.. I would buy one of these. It's the superman logo that feels so.. odd. Next thing you know, he's sharing his winnie the pooh blanket with you..

Lily, girl, your house STILL looks like a showroom. That bathtub is a major turnoff. But... I would even take these not cute at all "Spanish chairs" over the celebrity equivalent of every fashion type's Jeanneret: the freakin' Wishbone.

I don't know who Betheny Frankel is but everything on her wall is my interior decor nightmare. She's probably never home and whoever did that obviously got carried away..

Ashley Tisdale and husband Christopher French's Hollywood Hills House (article here)

AD-5857.jpg

AD-5801.jpg

AD-5846.jpg

AD-5795.jpg

AD-5717.jpg

AD-5735.jpg

AD-5764.jpg

AD-5606.jpg

AD-5866.jpg

AD-5672.jpg

architecturaldigest.com

God I hate homes which are the building equivalents of fashion victims especially when it comes to art sourced from Instagram and social media. Wow, Bardot by Terry O'Neill! I'm sure Ashley's had that photo on her wall for longer than 5 years :rolleyes: . Such a purveyor of taste and originality....

Kris Jenner

Architectural Digest Digital Edition

Derek Blasberg

Architectural Digest Digital Edition

I love Seth's place a lot. It looks like a great home to raise kids in. Everything is simple, understated and cozy, nothing looks too precious. You can tell they didn't decorate their house to entertain fake guests; I bet they have lovely close friends who wouldn't mind having a quiet night with a few drinks in that living room while the Meyers kids are asleep.

I may be going mental, but I love Kylie's place. Very contemporary.

I will always struggle to understand what people find appealing in Birkin bags to have an entire collection.
I mean, yes, the status symbol part of it is huge but for such a young girl?

I barely like Kelly bags but Birkin...God!

Cute houses for the Jenner. Not so much personality tho.

^Kris Jenner's house is really beautiful and like how serene it seems to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->