Celebs and Their Louboutins

Other varieties of the Very Prive... From left to right: nude patent, red patent, and leopard:

47s2mbo.jpg
2rm18o0.jpg
2wdysur.jpg

picture source: InStyle.com

WHOOAAAA! Mischa wearing heels! I thought she lived in flats! :lol:

They are gorgeous by the way..:heart:

She does look great but I can't think of anything more uncomfortable than travelling in short shorts and 5" heels with Cisco Adler.

Is this Pigalle with wooden platform?

2yyum52.jpg
47bpvrl.jpg

And one of the very first appearances of Very Prive--Kate Bosworth at the premiere of "Superman Returns" in the summer:

2je5s95.jpg

picture source: GettyImages

Some glittery Louboutins...

Eva Logoria in Yopen:
2qvw1w8.jpg

Calista Flockhart in slingbacks:
34j38cx.jpg

Angie Harmon in clichy:
angie41pc4.jpg

picture source: GettyImages (thanks christina126 for hosting the Angie Harmon pic!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Louboutin with lace overlay... Scarlett Johansson at the CFDA awards in blush Very Prive (or is it Yoyo Zeppa?)

2i94689.jpg

Cameron Diaz in nude Louboutin Clichy with crystal heels:

camerondiazellen2hq2.jpg

picture source: People.com (thanks ester!)

Christina Aguilera seems to wear nothing but Louboutins nowadays. In this picture, quite literally.

00003f.jpg

picture source: Style.com

Kate Hudson looks terrific in Louboutin's black python Hung Ups, stepping out of her Letterman interview:

2lkd4ib.jpg

Both Sarah Jessica Parker and pal Kristin Davis stepped out in Louboutins at the premiere of "Deck the Halls":

2dhh15v.jpg
30uz21f.jpg

Cate Blanchett in the nude (chiffon?) version of Kristin Davis' pair:

4d3t0s5.jpg

Renee Zellweger... Sorry, sometimes I chose a picture that would better show the shoe than the person.

34zwrcx.jpg

Peep-toe shoes has been celebrities favorite I think.. .. but thank you guys for those pics :smile:

I think they are overkill...EVERYONE and their mother has worn them...But they do look good sometimes ie certain styles on ertain people. On others they make feet look big and legs short yet overall taller(usually the platform ones...the others usually look good)....I'm glad Christina uses her all the time and gets her money's worth....

Last edited by a moderator:
Christina's are also apparently custom made 'cause her feet are like a 41/2. Must be nice to be rich...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->