Celebs At The Rodeo Drive Walk Of Style 2004

I almsot leik ehather grahms dress
what is wrong with kate's hair, she looks like a white macy gray on crack.

Why oh why has Kate Beckinsale got rid off her beautiful brown hair colour and replaced it with GREY?? :angry:

they all look pretty much good.
there is a bit of clash from all the different fabrics from gucci vs. YSL but not bad

Kate looks afright...

Applegate looks just stunning! Each year her look improves...reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker's graduation transition into stunning, as well

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Mar 29th, 2004 - 11:21 am
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore
hey-demi stole my dress and chopped off the fur... :angry: :wink:

I like Christina Applegate, Amber Tamblyn, and Demi's looks. I so love those shoes Rita Wilson is wearing!

are Christina applegate and Mischa Barton wearing them too?

haven't ever seen a bad outfit on mischa, she seems to know what suits her
i don't care too much for the shoes though

i was there when they set it up.

woo. go me. sort of.

misca is hot.

Ok, please, please PLEASE tell me that dress Bai Ling is wearing has no association to the Gucci label, it's HORRID. And Kate does not look good in that dress at all, loved it on the runway, hate it on her. I wish I could've been there (I'm a total Tom groupie!) BTW, I've seen that dressRita Wilson is wearing on her before at another event.....what happened to the celbrity concept of wear it once and archive it?

P.S. saw those shoes Misha and Christina are wearing in Nordstrom today, the satin they're made out of is gorgeous. But they look much better on a foot, off one they kinda fold down and look weird

I like Kate Beckinsale's dress, but it would look way prettier in a coral color with a poppy red contrast fabric. She is too pale for lime green. She needs to do something with her hair, though. It doesn't really look like big hair so much as that she might have been pulled through a hedge backwards.

Garcelle Beauvais is absolutely lovely. What a radiant-looking woman.

Nicky Hilton looks quite nice. I think I really like the brunette hair color on her, just like the Oleson girl who dyed her hair brown. I think brown hair on a fair-complected woman is quite striking, though.

Ashton Kutcher makes me giggle :lol:

i sort of like bai lings dress :ninja: :flower:

everyone looks pretty good.......except that first shot. they could of hemmed the dress and given her a sleeker hair do' :innocent:

space* "white macy gray on crack" :heart: too true :lol:

everyone looks pretty good for the most part!

lol belowen :wink: ...i'm really glad ashton wore what he wore :P ...its nice to see something beyond black and white on male celebs

does anyone have a pic of peggy moffat and william claxton from this event???

you know, like people who have real style.

Kate Beckinsale looks atrocious, IMO. :yuk: She obviously wanted to "fit into" dress by wearing same-style hair as the models at YSL's Spring 2004 show. She should have chosen a dress she could look good on her own, get it? :wink:

Mischa Barton looks perfect, for herself, for the event.

The rest I have no words for. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back