204E_Reuters_A_Ferreira.jpg

Jay-Z, Paris Hilton and Tommy Hilfiger @ Tommy Hilfiger:
20A9C3_Reuters_A_Ferreira.jpg

Paris Hilton @ Diane von Furstenberg:
20D3_Reuters_S_Wenig.jpg

Anna Wintour (black sunglases, US Vogue) @ Tommy Hilfiger:
20E_Reuters_Chip_East.jpg

ckashie said:
I'm so sick of that stupid 12-year-old-punk spiky haircut on Ryan Cabrera. It just makes him look like an idiot.

i just realized how lovely it would be to watch him fall down a few flights of stairs

Anna Sui S/S 2006 RTW

Kelly Osbourne
00790m.jpg
00780m.jpg

Sophia Coppola
00510m.jpg

Narciso Rodriguez S/S 2006 RTW

Ekria Christensen; Carmen Electra; Claire Danes; Rachel Weisz

00300m.jpg
00450m.jpg

00330m.jpg
00410m.jpg

Style.com

People.com special on NY Fashion Week

WRAP AROUND

Paris Hilton and supermodel Naomi Campbell get close at a party for Brazilian bikini designer Rosa Chá at New York City's Maritime Hotel on Saturday. Earlier in the night, Hilton and Campbell both hit the runway at the Sony PlayStation show, where they modeled portable accessories.

FASHION STUDENT
Lindsay Lohan has been busy making the rounds at Fashion Week (left, in a Gucci dress and Balenciaga pumps at the PlayStation show on Saturday; right, at Marc Jacobs on Monday). "I'd like to eventually maybe do some design," she says.

IDOL MOMENT
American Idol star Clay Aiken (with country singer Lee Ann Womack, right) watches the action on the Kenneth Cole runway Friday. "I didn't take enough medication because this is freaking me out," said Aiken about the Fashion Week frenzy. "It is a little hectic."

LOVE SCENE
Nicole Richie (in Jill Stuart) and fiancé Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein squeeze in some couple time at a Samsonite party at The New Space on Sept. 7. It was the only Fashion Week festivity the Simple Life star attended: She's busy in the studio working on her yet-to-be-titled debut album.

RED HOT
R&B star Mary J. Blige is stylish in a flared leather skirt at the Luca Luca show on Sunday. Also checking out the Italian designer's spring collection (featuring playful Caribbean colors:( Serena and Venus Williams, Paris Hilton and Carmen Electra.

AIR KISSED
Drew Barrymore and makeup artist Gucci Westman say "mwah, mwah" on Sunday at hip eatery Five Ninth for denim line Rag & Bone's party. The actress recently finished filming the Las Vegas-set drama Lucky You with Debra Messing.

MAKING WAVES

Usher (in a plaid shirt) keeps his eye on former ladylove Naomi Campbell at Rosa Chá's sexy swimwear show on Monday. Campbell acknowledged her erstwhile beau by waving at him during her catwalk stroll.

PARTY PEOPLE
Lil' Kim (in a Marc Jacobs frock) and Entourage star Jeremy Piven (in a Perry Ellis blazer) – who copresented at the MTV Video Music Awards – reunite at the Marc Jacobs show on Monday. The rapper begins serving her year-long jail sentence for perjury on Sept. 19.

GIRLS' NIGHT
Kirsten Dunst and her Marie-Antoinette director Sofia Coppola anchor the front row at Marc Jacobs on Monday. Coppola's favorite part of the event? "It was very exciting when the (marching) band came out," she said of the show's kickoff.

LIKING IT HOT
Leaving behind the big screen for the runway, Scarlett Johansson shows off her curves (and channels Marilyn Monroe) in high-waisted jeans from Imitation of Christ's new denim line on Friday.

GRIN AND WEAR IT
Black Eyed Peas frontwoman Fergie, whose outfit came from "my closet," is all smiles with boyfriend Josh Duhamel at the Tommy Hilfiger show on Friday. What's floating the singer's boat right now? "Anything goth," she said.

SEX AND THE HOUSEWIFE
Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria (with Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell) enjoys the Oscar de la Renta show on Monday. "I'm a Fashion Week virgin," said the actress. "(I'm) going to order everything on the runway today!"

Who is Ryan Cabrera, btw? What is he famous for?

108ez.jpg
haha, kelly looks actually better than lindsay here! i love that pic!

What's up with Kelly clinging to celebrities lately? First the Olsen twins, and now Lindsay. Oh, I missed Carmen Electra :P

does Anna Wintour take her sunglasses off when she watches the shows?

Manuva said:
Who is Ryan Cabrera, btw? What is he famous for?

He's a singer who is famous for dating Ashlee Simpson on and off.

And also for having the same stupid hairstyle ALL THE DAMN TIME :angry:

Maybe the 2nd one is just in my mind, though :P

I think jaimie king is wearing that jacket simply because it's Mouret and she's trying to show some sort of loyalty?

Please tell me Lohan did not say she wanted to eventually try her hand at design. Who the hell does she think she is? She doesn't even have a shred of style to begin with.

Fashionweek I find always draws out the oddest assortment of celebs....it's quite odd.

skim_hazelnut_latte said:
FASHION STUDENT
Lindsay Lohan has been busy making the rounds at Fashion Week (left, in a Gucci dress and Balenciaga pumps at the PlayStation show on Saturday; right, at Marc Jacobs on Monday). "I'd like to eventually maybe do some design," she says.

no, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*runs screaming from the room*

^ Uh oh. :doh:

Please, please save us from more celeb designers.
You stick to acting, Lindsay! :judge:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->