Celebs at the S/S 2006 shows

Petra looks great! I'm so happy she was able to recover so well!

I love, love, love Kelly Osbournes pale, even skintone. She looks great. :heart:

What is the deal with Paris' hair style at Tommy Hilfiger? She looks like a 11 year-old. :blink:

skim_hazelnut_latte said:
and Lindsay, acting isn't exactly your talent either
Not making this into another Lindsay thread (god knows there's enough of her), but I care to disagree. I actually think she proved herself a good actress in Mean Girls and Freaky Friday. Not fantastic or anything, but a whole lot better than most of the other teenyboppers. She needs to start picking her projects more carefully, though. :flower:

from zac posen...pics from style.com

pat field, claire danes, nicky hilton, bijou phillips, kelly osbourne

00530m.jpg
00480m.jpg

00500m.jpg

skim_hazelnut_latte said:
"I'd like to eventually maybe do some design," she says...
:lol: I read this yesterday & so wanted to share it, but didn't have a clue where to post it. Thanks for bringing it in Skim & I absolutely concur with everyone that said "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...." :D

Also have to take a chuckle at the fact that Serena Williams had that pink MJ top on, too :rofl: How embarrassing for all three of them :blush:

A LOT of missteps here from the celebs, but big kudos to Rachel Weisz :heart:, Anna Wintour & Melania. They all look fabulous! And Mandy Moore looks really cute & sweet, too :flower:

jml2 said:
does Anna Wintour take her sunglasses off when she watches the shows?

I heard she is blind without them.. :innocent:

I think selma blair looks the best. She always looks so pretty and girlish. :smile:

00480m.jpg

wow this is the first I've seen of Bijou Phillips looking somewhat fashionable. She also is wearing make-up and isn't high and/or drunk which is a first.

anyone else here think that usher looks quite creepy sitting there with his sunglasses on?

Love this look. However, she looks best with long hair and should stop with her old fashioned hair dos all together.

susan sarandon and joy bryant at donna karan...getty pics

dpv8f4.jpg

dpv9qc.jpg

I am sorry but Scarlet Johanson looks like a stuffed sausage or even worst....i mean she should stick to doing what shes best at, which is wat by the way???

kimair said:
from zac posen...pics
from style.com
kelly osbourne

00500m.jpg

I think kelly O looks really lovely here, i too LOVE to see some pale skin, the sun is the enemy :shock: :D

I hated Joy Bryant in Honey with a passion and had to almost physically restrain myself from shouting profanities and throwing the remote controls at the TV every time her annoying face/voice/CHARACTER appeared on the screen...

...But she looks great there! :lol:

UniqueChic said:
no, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*runs screaming from the room*

DON'T WORRY!!!!

If Ms. Lohan ever decides to design clothing, I will personally make sure there is NO COTTON, LEATHER, PLEATHER, or any other fabric left in the world.

Nader said:
DON'T WORRY!!!!

If Ms. Lohan ever decides to design clothing, I will personally make sure there is NO COTTON, LEATHER, PLEATHER, or any other fabric left in the world.

I'll join your crusade. With your determination and my yellow-belt taekwondo skills, together we will be UNSTOPPABLE against the evil forces of LiLo :lol:

Dita Von Teese at Chanel (from lerage.com)

Attachments

• dita at chanel.jpg
    dita at chanel.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 10
Claire Danes at the Calvin Klein After Party:

55612132.jpg
55611981.jpg

from getty images

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members