Who will sweep up at the Fall/Winter 2005 shows?

Ale

Reaction score
So far the New York shows have been amazing, especially Miguel Androver. The new girls have also been amazing and my favorites so far are

Morgane opened Vera Wang will hopefully do Prada or Miu Miu.
Cintia Dicker at Luca Luca (check out her strut at olympusfashionweek.com) she must do versus or versace with that walk.
JP at Heatherette a definite Prada girl
Iselin, Asia, and Anya at Derek Lam , very "Gucci girls".
The "not named girls by style.com" at Perry Ellis are very Prada.

Sooooo many girls are on option for Prada/Miu Miu. I'm thinking Iselin will be in at least one of the shows (again - she did S/S 04 I think), as well as Maria D. Marta will be there of course, maybe Tegan Dearing, Kasia Kniola, Sophie Holmes and some really new girl out of nowhere (Ekaterina D? Julia Macaritsheva?).

An Italian girl named Bianca (@ Brave Milan) will be everywhere in Milan

Anja (Anya) Rubik, Kerstin Mannik, Adrijana Dejanovic, Mimi Roche and Asia Pulco will do well in Milan as they always do

Jovita, Dovile, Zhanna, Morgane, Kim Noorda, Xenia, Xanthi, Renee Meijer, etc will do well in Paris

I think Cameron is lovely but little, and a bit indistinguishable. She did pretty well in Milan last season though.

Nataliya Gotsiy has a terrible walk but there is plenty of hype behind her so she'll mostly likely do well in Milan. Not sure about Paris.

Thanks, I haven't seen either one in person or the runway but you know how we are about Ford. " GO FORD"

Kim Norda is beautiful I think the classic beauty is back. I hope so with a little "edgy" thrown in for good measure.

I really like Morgane...hope to see her. :flower:

I think Natasha P will clean up big time. I'm not as sure about JP but she's sooo CUTE! Also, look for Nakiesha (who was supposed to be Naomi's protege last year :unsure: ) to do well at LFW...just a guess

Originally posted by Terrima183@Sep 14 2004, 08:40 AM
I think Natasha P will clean up big time. I'm not as sure about JP but she's sooo CUTE! Also, look for Nakiesha (who was supposed to be Naomi's protege last year :unsure: ) to do well at LFW...just a guess
[snapback]366974[/snapback]​

Agreed. Natasha is so beautiful, and she's just 19. :wink:

Originally posted by o2w@Sep 14 2004, 02:31 AM
Sooooo many girls are on option for Prada/Miu Miu. I'm thinking Iselin will be in at least one of the shows (again - she did S/S 04 I think), as well as Maria D. Marta will be there of course, maybe Tegan Dearing, Kasia Kniola, Sophie Holmes and some really new girl out of nowhere (Ekaterina D? Julia Macaritsheva?).

An Italian girl named Bianca (@ Brave Milan) will be everywhere in Milan

Anja (Anya) Rubik, Kerstin Mannik, Adrijana Dejanovic, Mimi Roche and Asia Pulco will do well in Milan as they always do

Jovita, Dovile, Zhanna, Morgane, Kim Noorda, Xenia, Xanthi, Renee Meijer, etc will do well in Paris
[snapback]366318[/snapback]​

Morgane and Adrijana Dejanovic have both already done a Dior couture show, I think that looks good on their list and I think that they will be hot all over Paris and Milan....especially Morgane :heart:

Morgane/DNA, Cameron/Ford, and Marta/1 Mgmt.

Seem to be the breakouts during the NY fashion week. Morgane will most likely be big in Paris since she is from there.

gogopilgrim said:
I've only seen this one photo of her, but really liked her face.
Do you know anything more about her please? :flower:

I love Cintia's energy on the runway. She always looks happy to be there :flower: Hopefully we'll see more of her for fashion "month."

Terrima183 said:
I love Cintia's energy on the runway. She always looks happy to be there :flower: Hopefully we'll see more of her for fashion "month."

ya ~ Cintia is rising :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->