Celine Dion Is Pregnant With Twins

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Kenysha75, May 30, 2010.

1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

[​IMG]
    42-year-old Celine Dion and her 105-year-old dusty husband René Angelil are expecting their second and third child together, so says her rep to People Magazine. Celine got a case of the double babies 14 weeks ago after her sixth in-vitro fertilization attempt. Celine also tried some acupuncture shi* to increase her chances at getting pregnant.

Celine announced she was pregnant 10 months ago, but it turned out to be a false positive. Celine recently told Oprah that she's been trying to get knocked up to give her 9-year-old son R(roll that "R" like you're trying to hawk a loogie)ené-Charles a brother or a sister.

René Angelil issued this statement of words to People: "We're ecstatic. Celine is just hoping for a healthy pregnancy. She was hoping for one baby and the news that we are having two is a double blessing!"

Congrats to Celine and the Canadian Santy Claus! Let's all grab two bottles (because we've got two hands) and drink to that! And then drink some more since Celine can't. And then drink MORE for her twins (which I hope she names TAKE-A and Kayak), because they just won the lottery. I mean, this is Celine's backyard.
    [​IMG]
    Who the fuc* has Raging Waters in their backyard? Looking at that just makes me want to pee in Chlorine.
    Dlisted

#1 Kenysha75, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by moderator maam: May 30, 2010
  2. Jenna-maria

Jenna-maria New Member

her husband is sooo old....I wonder if he ever will see his kids adults. anyway, congrats. I know they have been trying to get baby for a loooong time.

btw. definetly not the best singer in the world hahah

3. honeyisle

honeyisle Active Member

So fertility drugs?

4. Edita

Edita New Member

Why dont they adopt? She is old, He is old. Thats not good but anyway congrats!

5. lunabella

lunabella Active Member

thank jebus. now she can stop her "woe is me" act. she is lucky to have one healthy child. like edita said, why not adopt? there are millions of loving children without families in the world.

6. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

What's with all this disrespect towards age? Celine is only 42 - which isn't old at all.

7. Chanelcouture09

Chanelcouture09 Some Like It Hot

she's only 42, she's hardly an old woman, there are much older women having children these days, just because she's famous doesn't mean she's any different

8. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

glad she finally is pregnant! i was feeling cringe-y every time she officially told the world that she tried and tried... twins should be fun!!

9. annwoj

annwoj New Member

nice dress!! :smile:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    source: nasza-klasa.pl