Cerruti Mens S/S 08 Paris

i love this a lot. The tailoring are just so good. And love the simple cut with details. But the point I discussed with my friend was, where will it be sold? LOL....we're just so scared by the brand...

belletrist,the owners of cerruti actually hold a stake in taralis' own label now,so it may get him a bit more recognition now if by sheer virtue of his work here. but i completely agree....i think taralis is many times more talented than hedi wishes he could be. hedi's a great cutter and knows how to translate whatever kind of hipster culture is going on at the moment but nicolas has alot more range,imo.

Belgian wunerkind Xavier Delcour??
I loved him but I don't see his collections anymore (lost ftv...) Kuki are you there?? Where's Xavier???
anyway... This is a very good collection (always trusted in Nicolas...) but honestly I said it before and I repeat... this IS Summer!!! There are very interesting items (the minimalist white shirt...the baggy pants, the jackets)... The "concept" (outifts) are very good but in context I cannot imagine myself wearing this in summer... the cold mood is now behind me... and so are the free parties... I really wonder how the sound was??!! If he used all the sono behind the models well Suzy Menkes died...

Something akin to identity theft! Poor Xavier really does need to get the credit for this look of course.
A nice start for Andreas, anyhow.
Makes me wonder where that leaves Hedi if he has to come up with a new identity for himself again. Not easy.

Xavier Delcour is a genius but I've NEVER see any pieces made by him anywhere, and I'm a professionnal stalker into "conceptual" stores (or so called-ones....). I actually wish he could become more visible.

Same wish toward Taralis, but actually I believe this will happen.

unfortunately,i think xavier is experiencing the same cliche alot of indie designers are at the moment....financial problems. and it's pretty disheartening considering my observation i posted and the fact that he was a really brilliant designer.

Hum ... its commercial and I like it ... very sharp and very now ... the problem is ... is this Cerruti? i dont see it ...

i love how cerruti -- of all the houses in all the world -- looks more like dior homme than dior homme...
Haha the funny thing is when I looked at this post I had to look at the title again to make sure it wasn't Dior Homme.

For the collection though, I find it 'meh...'

The models look skeevy. I wouldn't want to bump into them in an alley at night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->