Chain by the yard for bag?

Tiffany7

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get some chunky gold chain by the yard that I can use to replace a purse strap? Nothing to expensive & I want it to be extra chunky.

Thanks. :flower:

Yes... a bead shop... they will sell by the inch or foot & be sure to tell them you want silver plated & not sterling. Also fabric stores or a craft store... they often have chain for sale by the yard.

:flower:

Thanks. Ill check... Ive never noticed any but then again Ive never really looked lol.

You might also find a bag at a thrift store... vintage shop... or yard/garage sale that has a chain you like & you can just cut if off & put in on your other bag.

Try a home improvement store, maybe? They are sturdier and cheaper then chains from a bead store, though they might look less refined and there aren't as many models to choose from...

Try a home improvement store, maybe? They are sturdier and cheaper then chains from a bead store, though they might look less refined and there aren't as many models to choose from...

:woot:

That's a good idea Ronchamp ^_^

:flower:

if you in canada, Rona would be great. i just brought some chains from there yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->