Chanel 'Bleu de Chanel' Fragrance 2023 : Timothée Chalamet by Mario Sorrenti

i literally cant find this cologne in store anywhere. Idk why chanel has dropped support for it - its one of my favs.

I dont know what this man is famous for, please dont get triggered. Blue de Chanel is very pedestrian and basic. I would pick that guy Damson Idris for the face of it since hes more unknown and has that easy elegance.

REALLY?? it’s my perfume too!

I would pick that guy Damson Idris for the face of it since hes more unknown and has that easy elegance.

He always looks great with the blue grading on Snowfall, he would be a great casting decision.
100317841-7715344-Snowfall_S3_CC2_Gallery.jpg

neon

I dont know what this man is famous for, please dont get triggered.
He essentially became famous for staring in "Call Me By Your Name", which is pretty much just a Westernised SFW live-action take on those weird, problematic Japanese "Man × Boy" mangas from the 90s.

I want you all to know I literally dreamnt about dancing chanel allure bottles the other night. Its haunting me how badly I need an EDP of edition blanche.

I want you all to know I literally dreamnt about dancing chanel allure bottles the other night. Its haunting me how badly I need an EDP of edition blanche.

You know you can just order it online if it's not stocked locally, right?

God it's just the same 4 celebrities being switched around.

He was Vuitton, now he's Chanel.

Zendaya was Valentino now she's Vuitton, and Bulgari....

Kylie Jenner was Dolce and is now JPG...Like Jesus Christ. Marketing people dont have any vision....
They were chosen since they don’t need to pay them millions of $$$ I think

The ad just played on tv and I hadnt even realized that it was Chanel almost thought it was one of those random commercials.

Not too bothered about the fact Timothée Chalamet is the new brand ambassador for Bleu de Chanel. The campaign doesn't pretend to be anything groundbreaking, and I like that. The portrait for the print advertising campaign is easy on the eye and does the trick... I've no complaints!

Grab the cash, Timmy!

He's not only a twink, he can act, has a special fashion style and his Besties are Zendaya, Haider and Kylie Jenner. Makes totally sense to me.

Grab the cash, Timmy!

He's not only a twink, he can act, has a special fashion style and his Besties are Zendaya, Haider and Kylie Jenner. Makes totally sense to me.
and with that resumé you would even expect him to pair with a more clever fragrance. i know this campaign is a cashgrab, but the fragrance itself is sh*t.

In the video he should say "Your mother has the sex (?)", hahaha. Patrice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biakasprik
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->