Chanel Cruise 2023 : Vittoria Ceretti & Loli Bahia by Mikael Jansson

Love Vitto but is this a runway picture with a fake background?

Wow probably the worst I've seen her look, which is so unfortunately because she is absolutely stunning in every way... This looks like an ad for a Miami hotel....

it’s Vittoria so I like it. it’s not the best shot ever, for sure… I hope we’ll have more images though and that it’s OG. about damn time.

I also wonder who shot it…

I don't believe so, no. Vittoria Ceretti didn't wear this look during the show in Monte Carlo, and it's styled differently than it appeared on the runway. It's undeniably similar to the runway presentation at the Monte-Carlo Beach Hotel, though.

I'm liking it, love the paparazzi-style of photography (from Lachlan Bailey?) and very keen to see more!

No, not at all!

Yesterday, thanks to a friend who has a close ties with Condé Nast, I got US Vogue digital edition a few hours before it's been officially released (not the best quality due a heavily compression, but we "don't look a gift horse in the mouth", right?), so I was able (and, needles to say, very happy!) to post it here EXCLUSIVELY, before anyone else (excluding the team behind it and the people from Chanel/Vogue/Condé Nast) had the opportunity to see it.

Later, I god a regular digital edition as well, so I'll post the Ad image with a much better quality and the OG runway image, so you could make a proper comparison.

(Personally, when it comes to the Ad image per se, I have no complains whatsoever, I just wish that Chanel people opted for some other look because this is literally my least favourite outfit from the whole collection. Also, I got a feeling that Vittoria isn't gonna be the only model to represent it and I would really like to see an Ad with my favourite look.

US Vogue Digital Edition; vogue.com

I love Loli's shot. Thank you for sharing with us Zorka :smile:

I love Loli's shot. Thank you for sharing with us Zorka :smile:

You're more than welcome! :flower:

Btw, this one (from a regular digital edition) has a much better colour rendering:

Elle France Digital Edition

Unconventional shots for a campaign but they are oddly nice in my opinion.

I will always love Chanel’s campaigns compositions. It will always reminds me of the glory days of the brand…

I think this is a missed opportunity to tell a story. This kind of Paparazzi-like shots calls for more of a story telling and somehow the styling or over styling doesn’t look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->