Chanel Cruise 2024 : Anna Ewers & Loli Bahia by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Lensed by Inez & Vinoodh
1698037691893.png
1698037698086.png
1698037705616.png
1698037713307.png
1698037720838.png
The Cruise 2023/24 collection combines the codes of Chanel with the Hollywood glamour of the 1920s and 1930s and the sporty essence of dance and aerobics reminiscent of the 1970s and 1980s. The campaign merges two worlds of Los Angeles - the old world of glamorous Hollywood movies, which we love, and the world of Venice Beach, with its colorful, sporty, health-conscious vibes," said Inez & Vinoodh.

(Numero)

I want I&V from Carine's Vogue Paris...not I&V from the THE FACE. This is just tacky & cheap.

Inez and Vinoodh turn everything into Forever 21 for Macys. They are so boring and cheesebally that the pictures are more appropriate for Lord and Taylor lol

Inez and Vinoodh turn everything into Forever 21 for Macys. They are so boring and cheesebally that the pictures are more appropriate for Lord and Taylor lol
Lord and Taylor does not exist anymore. They shut business a few years ago.

Lord and Taylor does not exist anymore. They shut business a few years ago.
Well, their campaigns looked like they were done by Inez and Binoodh. The same will happen to Chanel if they continue to hire Inez and Vinoohd

Well, their campaigns looked like they were done by Inez and Binoodh. The same will happen to Chanel if they continue to hire Inez and Vinoohd
I actually like the work of Inez and Vinoodh for Chanel. This campaign appeals to me on many levels, including, the location and casting. The colors are stunning. I think the images look striking and exceptionally beautiful in print.

I mean, it would have been a perfect opportunity to have house ambassador Margot Robbie as the OG for the campaign…
Beautiful colors and composition but terrible campaign.

She would have bodied that 80s postcard vibe

I actually like the work of Inez and Vinoodh for Chanel. This campaign appeals to me on many levels, including, the location and casting. The colors are stunning. I think the images look striking and exceptionally beautiful in print.
To me it all looks quite cheap, but hey.....Guess there's something for everyone out there in this world :-)

The teasers released back in May for the collection starring Alma Jodorowsky were far superior than this! I love I&V's work, approve of the two models here, love the colours but the end result leaves a whole lot to be desired. It's all just a bit... flat and one-dimensional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->