Chanel F/W 2023.24 Paris

You know she’s an incompetent designer when she managed to turn camellia looking like chlamydia. I don’t get why designers like her, who have been working in the industry for so long, has no depth whatsoever when interpreting a theme. Everything feels too literal and safe.

I’m sure those shoes and camellia embellished jacket and jumper will sell like hot cakes in Asia though.

Virginie Viard hates winter, or rather designing for winter and it's clear here. Once again, everything is heavy, old, dark in a very dusty way, and quite ugly. What's the most striking here is that she couldn't create a proper silhouette with the fabrics she had picked. She also doesn't really know how to work with tweed, so all the tweed looks are usually bulky. Perhaps she should hire another stylist and design team?

Exactly my
That jumper looks more like mould. White mould all over the model, like a walking petri dish.
Exactly my first reaction, mould on a forgotten cheese. And that look 63 with the red bodysuit is so heinous, I barfed.
The whole collection is truly shocking, 30 years at Chanels and she still hasn't understood tweed?

This is an another bad collection from Chanel. The lack of quality is going to catch up.

IDK what's worse, the Valentino suspender dress or the Chanel suspender dress.

There are hundred ways to play with the camellia flower but she chose the ugliest and most unimagined ways.

Look 63 is unbelievable. How could she bravely mix two ugly garments together?

only her manages to make look Rianne frumpy and huge.
this dress.... my eyes!

this is another virginie disaster,

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->