Chanel F/W 2023.24 Paris

It's not tight nor loose, it's not mini nor elongated

100%
She doesn't have imaginations. In addition, she has been addicted to sequins in recent seasons...there are lots of looks with sewn on camellias/flowers/etc. that look cheap. And her obsession with logos...
But, have fun in Asian markets!

the first thought I had watching the video was that "this looks like a scene from a corny fashion-themed hollywood movie!(think devil wears prada)...the clothes are beyond generic and some looks are really simply ugly, especially those on the plus sized models from 7.19 minute and the next few looks thereafter.

Granted, there are some good looking clothes but overall it is just disappointing.

the set, although I rather have the petals actually moving then some Fornasetti like images... and some of the cast are good tho.

You know, sometimes I look at these shows and new clothes' lines of things that are presented by the greatest luxury brands and I don't understand why the price tag is so high. The prices used to be justified, the design was unique with each item, accessory, and pair of shoes, but now they are all similar and completely unattractive. It looks cheap while the mid-segment brands are far superior. The question remains: is it still worth overpaying for the brand or is it better to buy things from the middle segment, or a quality replica.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, sometimes I look at these shows and new clothes' lines of things that are presented by the greatest luxury brands and I don't understand why the price tag is so high. The prices used to be justified, the design was unique with each item, accessory, and pair of shoes, but now they are all similar and completely unattractive. It looks cheap while the mid-segment brands are far superior. The question remains: is it still worth overpaying for the brand or is it better to buy things from the middle segment, or a quality replica like the one presented on this 명품레플 site?
It’s good to buy things you can afford…
I don’t know if those prices are a valid justification to buy a quality replica…Unless someone wants a justification to buy replicas.

The quality of Chanel jackets for the most part is still there. I’m not a fan of the runway shows and collections but the stuff on the pre-collections (NOT resort and prefall) is good. It’s overpriced but you are also paying the services.
If you can afford it, buy it retail. If you want a little deal, buy it on sales.
If you want a Chanel jacket at a decent price, buy pre-loved or Vintage (and if you have an history with Chanel they might alter it for you).

If you love the aesthetic from somewhere else, just buy it.

we cant have people on here seriously discussing fake bags. if you like a chanel flap bag or whatever - just buy the dupe from Zara or whomever. i mean theyre both gonna be made by people working 6 days a week for $1 an hour, but at least one will be above the board and paying their taxes etc.

It’s good to buy things you can afford…
I don’t know if those prices are a valid justification to buy a quality replica…Unless someone wants a justification to buy replicas.

The quality of Chanel jackets for the most part is still there. I’m not a fan of the runway shows and collections but the stuff on the pre-collections (NOT resort and prefall) is good. It’s overpriced but you are also paying the services.
If you can afford it, buy it retail. If you want a little deal, buy it on sales.
If you want a Chanel jacket at a decent price, buy pre-loved or Vintage (and if you have an history with Chanel they might alter it for you).

If you love the aesthetic from somewhere else, just buy it.
I get what he/she was saying though. Today's precollections, in particular, don't look special at all. They can be easily from Maje! So if the silhouette is what you like, why not buying the cheaper offerings without much sacrifice in quality? The fabric they use is the same synthetic stuff. I'm not going to pay $3k for a viscose top with a CC on it.
But I agree that the jackets in general are worth considering.
I just wish that the collections can have a bit more thoughts/ideas/stories behind them...it's way too commercial nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->