Chanel F/W 2024.25 Paris

How can Chanel have been so bad for so long without change. This is a performance based job no different to a football manager, for instance. The show has become a parody of itself and the butt of all jokes, season in season out. There is no excuse when you have the resources that Chanel has. Imagination and creativity are the only limitations at a house as big as Chanel and the person at the helm has none. Those looks were quite frankly, hideous.

cinch-it.jpg

Petitecurvesahead

If I have to be honest, it's not as bad as it could have been. I don't like it at all. I don't hate it at all. Liked some looks, even some ideas I suppose to stand behind those looks. Never been interested in Chanel in a lifetime, not going to start now. But saw much worse this season, much more offensive for a sensitive eye and romantic brain. This is just business as usual plus some lovely things thrown randomly here and there.

her chanel is so limited. this is giving more loewe pre jw ansderson than chanel. the clothes are not even beautiful nor flattering.

Vile. One of her worst collections indeed (not that the rest were good by any mean).

I’m shocked bosses at Chanel are OK with her shows. This brand has gone from the top of the top to the most absolute irrelevance.

I am sorry for Virginie, because she’s lovely, but she has no talent to be a Creative Director.

Sales are going well? The person I knew working at Chanel left and I haven’t have info about sales for a year or so.

Vile. One of her worst collections indeed (not that the rest were good by any mean).

I’m shocked bosses at Chanel are OK with her shows. This brand has gone from the top of the top to the most absolute irrelevance.

I am sorry for Virginie, because she’s lovely, but she has no talent to be a Creative Director.

Sales are going well? The person I knew working at Chanel left and I haven’t have info about sales for a year or so.
Supposedly Inez and Vinoohd advise her on collections, so no wonder it’s all old fashioned, tacky and campy

When Karl was alive, Chanel's show was always the most anticipated thing during Paris fashion week. But now....
I'm looking forward to the LV show so much that I can't even remember that there's a Chanel show today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->