Chanel F/W 2024.25 : Margaret Qualley by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

chrisand489

Reaction score
I really have no idea who is this lady...
Maybe this is another work by Inez & Vinoodh...?
スクリーンショット 2024-07-22 16.36.20.jpg22222.jpg
(Elle website AD Banner)

My first thought was also Billie Eilish, even more so in the second shot. Margaret Qualley? After such a stunning S/S 2024 campaign with Riley and Rianne, I can't say I'm liking the look of this...

Might as well just commission a cartoon featuring French stereotypes, it would get their highly evolved message across while appealing to the younger audience they seek to connect with.

The last photograph posted looks great. I am sure the results will look more appealing in high resolution and in full size. Hopefully, the ad campaign is shot by Inez & Vinoodh again.

Last edited:
I honestly like it; it's fun and I think it would get my attention on a mag page or billboard. The campaigns under Virgjnie always elevated the collection's show because it has its own styling/energy/story which I wish the show itself had (in all honesty I can't even recall what this show looked like but this campaign is at least memorable already).

Wow! That’s bad! Worst than the space age campaign from 2013.
It’s a pity because this was probably Virginie’s best collection.

it’s obviously Margaret Qualley - that campaign with Claudia photographed by Karl wearing a black wig was definitely on the mood board!
it’s not bad.. I need better pictures.

It's a shame that the backdrops are seemingly extremely fake flat backdrops but I like the cinematic vibe.

At best, it gives the vibe of being in a weird dream - at worst, it looks extremely flat and fake.

Chanel, if you don't like fakes, then don't resort to being one yourself.

Glad they ditched those horrendous big hats shown in the collection. Whoever styled the needs to be slapped. I like the cinematic vibe of the campaign but Margaret cosplayed as Lisa makes me laugh so hard. I hope they scrap the whole Marseille collection for the campaign and show something different.

Looks interesting but somewhats dated. It looks like it was made when filters had just been discovered by photographers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i94marisk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->