Chanel Handbags S/S 2007 : Diane Kruger by Karl Lagerfeld

^ Thanks for posting the picture(s), Manuva. :flower:

I really like the bag but it would completely dwarf me (I'm 5'3). :unsure:

whoever said it's like the moments before a rain is so spot on. The lighting and atmosphere in these ad's is electric. I love it. I'm setting it as my background!

The ads are great - they remind me of those ads with Daria in New York - does anyone have pictures for comparison?

now i got the reason why she has been wearing so much Chanel stuff^_^
she looks beautiful in ads:heart:

The lighting is beautiful, but the hair....isn't it rather LA in a bad way? You just know it's at least twice the amount of her natural hair.

:shock: i need..... the bag..... :shock: .....

image.jpg

actual i quite liked her hair here. I thought it looked quite natural....like she washed it, let it dry naturally and then threw on some chanel.

there is smth really amazing about this ad, like it was raining two minutes before this photograph was taken, very simple but so fresh. Love it!:heart:

Meg said:
actual i quite liked her hair here. I thought it looked quite natural....like she washed it, let it dry naturally and then threw on some chanel.

I'll agree with that, except I'd add "threw in some cheap-looking extensions" :P

A model never loses her poise and grace, Diana clearly still has it.
These are stunning. I saw one of the posters last week at Chanel and was blown away then and I'm still blown away. She's the perfect girl for Chanel.

To think at one point Karl was going to have Lindsay in the campaign...

^lindsay lohan! wow that would have been a terrible mistake!

I went to the boutique yesterday. That croc bag costs SGD $50,000. I had no idea that the others were all canvas.

^^ Whoa. Stunning though. I desperately want it!

I really want the bag!! :heart: I love these ads so much. Diane is so classic and beautiful!

Hell, I want that bag and I'm a guy!! :lol: Of course I also want Diane but that's another matter entirely...:innocent:

And, yes, Lindsay would have been a big mistake, but then she kind of took herself out of the running at Anna's party here a couple of months ago...I'm sure Karl hasn't spoken to her since that performance... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy123455
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->