Fendi S/S 2007 : Raquel Zimmermann by Karl Lagerfeld

The set is quite boring and too similar to the Chanel campaign. Raquel looks good, though..

I suppose not all of them are that boring. The newer ones are okay. But Raquel's poses are kind of alien-like, aren't they?

i think the as look super hot---not artsy and interesting for us fashionistas---but the everyday smuck will go gaga over them. i can iuimagine these ads further puahing the fendi image, so karl can sell many a ogoed purse/shoe/etc. nd the fall ads were hideous cuz the clothes were hideous.

I really love the ads, Raquel started growing on me because of them!:buzz::blush::heart:

the ads are quite nice besides of her face impression

ROMAN HOLIDAY - Vogue.com
KARL LAGERFELD travelled to Rome to photograph the latest Fendi advertisements. Gearing up to launch a new women's fragrance this summer, the designer was spotted snapping models Raquel Zimmermann and Brad Kroenig, who are fronting the campaign.

I like Raquel in these ads, especially the the silver one with legs in the air...

Thank you all, especially Faith Akiyama :flower: Some of them I've never seen before

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Rg Crandall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->