Fendi S/S 2007 : Raquel Zimmermann by Karl Lagerfeld

^ Karl Lagerfeld..

I think he's really into legs at the moment :rofl:..the ads are pretty decent

OlgaKorbut said:
Raquel's legs are the only good thing about these ads imo. Too simple in a boring way, they look more like fancy lookbook shots... And what's up with Raquel's face. :huh:
Agreed on all points. It's not horrible, but could it be more boring? And I don't get why they (read: Karl) chose such similar concepts for Fendi and Chanel.

I think they cold have made it more then it is right now, but Raquel looks great.

^ I agree with you about Raquel looking bored.

Her legs are a mile long though.

I find Raquel boring and this is no exception... Nor do I like the expression on the expression the photographer/Fendi requested on Raquel's face.

A bit stiff and boring. Actually a lot. But I suppose it serves its purpose in its own way.

Mr-Dale said:
Amazing legwork there, Raquel! For the rest I find it kinda so-so.... who shot this?

Does anyone know? :flower:

^ yes it is..(I already posted that on top of page but never mind^_^)

eh, they're kinda boring. I agree with who ever said that Angela's were better

i think the ads look broing, i prefer Angela Lindvall, she did amazing job with Fendi

These ads are nice, but I agree with the person who said they look like high-budget lookbook shots..

They look too similar to chanel's ads too, and I prefer the Chanel ad

Quite average to say the least..
As mentioned they aren't really representative of the collection..
Raquel's poise and grace saves them for me though :heart:

|PerfectTonight| said:
Raquel looks bored
The whole set seems a bit tired to me... The 2nd pose especially... :blink: Not that bad though, the last one looks fabulous! :heart:

CharlottefromCA said:
These ads are nice, but I agree with the person who said they look like high-budget lookbook shots..
I'll third that opinion.

And while I'm not a fan of Raquel, she can look much better than this. Her face in the second ad, especially, is all wrong. :huh:

I love Raquel and everything she does, but these don't look quite right. I miss Angela, that's why I can't like these 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Rg Crandall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->