Chanel Haute Couture

Astrid21

Reaction score
Outstanding. :blush: How Karl manages to do it season after season is beyond me. This is couture, ladies and gentleman. And with 64 pieces! :shock:

yep thats what couture is all about,......impeccable tailoring and fabrics

worth saving up all year for :wink: any pics of Min :blush: :heart: was she there?

I agree, Lo. B) I also love these two amazing pieces. :heart:

00520f.jpg
00540f.jpg

my fave couture always B) the pants/boots are to die for
:lucky: kylie she gets to wear it :o

mmm....very nice collection indeed. Am still loving the tweedy fabrics and the cut and shapes of the blazers. really classic, and very true the Chanel house. Some of the pieces had a slight 20's vibe to them and is it just me or do the pants/boots seem very reminiscent (sp?) of Balenciaga's a/w '03 collection? Still, very good collection from Karl.

very nice, im alittle disapouinted, its kinda stuffy feeling, but still very nice, i like it alot !

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jul 9th, 2003 - 2:37 am
very nice, im alittle disapouinted, its kinda stuffy feeling, but still very nice, i like it alot !
stuffy indeed spacemiu... :rolleyes:

sorry guys, i just cant relate to this... those boots :sick: am I getting younger every single day or what??
I mean Linda for a bride? SAVE MEEEEEEE please :cry:
:lol:

the coats are fantastic

and I love just about any flapper-inspired eveningwear :heart:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 8th, 2003 - 9:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jul 8th, 2003 - 9:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jul 9th, 2003 - 2:37 am

sorry guys, i just cant relate to this... those boots :sick: am I getting younger every single day or what??
:lol: [/b][/quote]
So agree Lena! So stuffy! :wink:

Chanel's couture last fall was so much better in a way it was not stuffy and more focused. This seemed like a combination of Chanel's HC Fall '01 and HC Fall '02. Pus I'm getting sick of those tweed suits what like Karl can't invent something new he reinvented it almost a 100 times! :wink:

Love it!! :heart: Very well cut and beautiful fabric!! I guess that makes me stuffy. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yay,Kylie was at the couture show in a black short dress and black pumps looking HOT

WOOT WOOT :woot: :innocent:

I agree with the rest re: stuffiness. It was a little looser, a little less structured and I didn't think that the entire collection meshed well. It wasn't focused the way many of Karl's other collections are. As much as I hate to criticize the master, this collection was lacking, especially when you consider how absolutely amazing his last two couture shows were.

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Jul 9th, 2003 - 3:41 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Jul 9th, 2003 - 3:41 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lena@Jul 8th, 2003 - 9:05 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Jul 9th, 2003 - 2:37 am

:lol:
So agree Lena! So stuffy! :wink:

Chanel's couture last fall was so much better in a way it was not stuffy and more focused. This seemed like a combination of Chanel's HC Fall '01 and HC Fall '02. Pus I'm getting sick of those tweed suits what like Karl can't invent something new he reinvented it almost a 100 times! :wink: [/b][/quote]
yes it dos definetly look like fall 01 and 02(wich i think where both way better),I dount know but it lacks freshness ans yongness and modernity

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->