Chanel 'No.5' Fragrance 2024 : Margot Robbie by Karim Sadli & Luca Guadagnino

Between Follow me for Coco Mademoiselle and Veridis Quo from Daft Punk, they know how to choose the music at Chanel.
I didn’t get the commercial at all but it’s beautiful, and the right amount of cheesy.
However I wonder how the edited 1min version is going to look like.
The full commercials are always terrible for me anyway.
That was terrible, however the full version was much better tbh.

That was terrible, however the full version was much better tbh.
I hate full versions of commercials because I’m expecting something to happen and sometimes, nothing happens. The full N5 with Kidman was super cheesy. The commercial with Audrey Tautou was good because the story was simple even though too long. The one with Gisele was again too long.

I only like full commercials by Jean Paul Goude because there’s a good rythmn.

So so so so so awful, the one with Marion Cotillard is so much better
I also find Luca's taste in men appalling (except Timmy)
A younger man for Margot isn't working
Give me Andres Velencoso or Garrett Neff or bring back Brad Kroenig

Maybe I am dumb but I did not get it... That's really not good at all. Nothing works for me.

Maybe I am dumb but I did not get it...
At first, I didn’t get it.
But I re-watched it: they are giving each other a rendez vous, missed each other while driving. Once they realized it, she take a swim to join him…

I’m confused to why she took a swim when he could have followed her smell…
At least we see her put the fragrance…

Very underwhelming. And I don’t get the point of having Jacob here, Margot has the star power to sell this on her own.

I love the music choice though!

It's a commercial where two idiots fail to meet up despite having modern technology at their fingertips, and the man seems to not have his full driving licence and is stuck having to use a bike to get anywhere in life.

Margot Robbie looks great, but it feels like the story of a woman who's having to downgrade her taste in men because she lives too far away from the ones on her level.

Claudia in Morocco thirty years ago could be? Or was it just an image of Cristalle?

Well They are definitely going to another route, quite literal. This is such a departure from previous brand identity for Chanel N 5, lets forget about gowns, nightlife, stardom like previous ads with Nicole, Marion, etc. Is this Chanel's answer to quiet luxury?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerkeleyStudent
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->