Chanel S/S 2009 : Heidi Mount & Jerry Hall by Karl Lagerfeld

tocceve

Reaction score

scanned by me from Vogue Germany Janauary 2009.
There is another half but my scan was too blurry and there is nothing interesting missing at all.

Thanks for posting!:flower:
Is this the real S/S 09 campaign for Chanel? Not so sure about the dress but I'm really excited to see who the model is!:woot:

I'm not completely sure either because it would be a bit early but someone identified the dress so I thought it must be.

I have to say this is such a tease not showing the model's face and so far it looks very much like last season's idea.

I think it is SS09. The shoes...

style

Thanks for the scan, Marcel. Hope to see a new one soon :woot:

I posted it yesterday in the SS 09 thread, it's this dress and shoes in the pic:
00620m.jpg

style

you can really recognize the seam of the skirt and the bow, so it has to be SS. Can't they just say which model it is now that it's out? Karl, you're killing us all.

^^^ I know! I'm going out of my mind here. If it's not Sasha I'll expire :blink:.

Intriguing teaser. I hope it really true sasha. I like her sunnies ads.

oh God the wait is killing me!
and now they don't show the face arghh
yeah please let it be Sasha

i died watching the picture load. the lighting is so beautiful..
the wait is really killing us!

:shock: The lighting is beautiful. I love it.
Curious about the model :judge:

I sat in front of it half an hour yesterday and tried to picture out which model it is. I especially marveled about the haircolour, for I think you can already get an insight into the colour scheme of the campaign. I think blonde would be the random choice, dark would be totally boring, but red would absolutely rock it.
It's crazy that this is not letting me go. :lol:

Oh wow, what a stupid ad. :lol:

Its not like you can even see the shoes well enough, or the dress,lololololol.

I like the elegance of it.

I hope it's Heidi, I wouldn't mind Sasha either.
The important thing is that Claudia is out ^_^

She SHOULD be Claudia... It would be a huge difference seeing there a "model" in comparison with THE MODEL.

Anyway, the campaign looks like a cabbage with a big ribbon, so twee I think.

please oh PLEASE let it be sasha! but i would also love heidi or siri but it just seems right for sasha to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->