Chanel - What to buy on a budget?

justadreamer

Reaction score
Okay, this is a really 'cheap' question, but I'm going to Paris in November and will have to stop in at Chanel, if I can gather the courage. Lol. Anyway, I'm going to try and save up as much as possible, but anything big is going to be way out of my budget range.

Here is the question I pose: aside from perfume and make-up, what is the lowest cost type of item I might find?

I don't really want to go into the store and say 'where's your bargain rack?' (if they even have one, I've never stepped foot in Chanel) but I would love to get something. Preferrably an accessory of sorts, but how much do they tend to go for?

Any help would be really appreciated. If I can't get anything in store I'll probably buy Coco Mademoiselle perfume at duty free, but I would so love to go in and buy something!

What's your price range? Chanel has a broad range of prices so Im trying to see what you'd like. There is soo much to choose from, Im sure you'll find something...Thier RTW starts at around 800, and those are very very basic, most tops are around 1k, cardigans around 3k, so on and so forth.

they have accessories (necklace) that costs from £150.. very simple though with the Chanel logo off course! lol.

What about cute rings or bracelets? They are reasonably priced for Chanel - about $150-400 USD. There are some very cute accessories this season. ^_^

Good luck finding something reasonably priced at a Chanel store!

Didn't they have a 125$ logo-cuff some months ago too? i would bet you could find a cute necklace/ring/bracelet or scarf for 200-300$

Thank you all for your suggestions! I had hoped I might be able to get a ring or necklace of some sorts, clothes I definitely think are out of my price range as my budget is really a max of £100 / $200 / 150 EUR, unless I somehow win the Lotto sometimes between now and November, lol.

I guess I'll just have to have a browse on the day, but I'll feel better going in knowing that there's a small possibility I might actually be able to buy something. ^_^

Okay, a couple of other Chanel related questions.

1. Do prices go down if it's not the current season, and do they even keep out-of-season stuff in shops e.g. Spring Summer 2007 or items from last year

2. How much are shoes generally?

I like these ones in particular, but any kind of price range would be helpful!

chanelshoes02.jpg

chanelshoes01.jpg

Source: Chanel.com Spring/Summer 2007 collection

It's kind of annoying you can't buy much Chanel stuff online, but then it's also one of the reasons why I love Chanel, it's more exclusive.

At the end of the day I'm probably just going to get some Chanel glasses frames as at least I can wear them every day without worrying too much, but it's still interesting to find these things out, just in case I get a pay rise or something. Lol.

The pumps w/ the bow were like 600, so the flats are probably 400. I dont know the price of the other pair. Right now SS is on sale for 40 off, FW 06 is on sale for 60 off.

you could also go for a pair of sunglasses... :cool:
not sure what the prices would be in pounds

The sale is at thier store and those prices are in US dollars.

It started the other day and I dont know when it ends. I already said, it's 40 off SS 07, 60 off FW 06 (whatevers left).

Thanks again Diorling! ^_^

I guess that if the sale is on now it won't be in November, but I'll have my fingers crossed that they'll have other things on sale then, maybe s/s 07 with an even higher percent off, I loved so many of the accessories in that collection. I'm not overly keen on the new ones, except in my icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->