Chanel

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
I found some nice photos from Chanel, and I thought that they would be nice to post here... :flower:

chanel.jpg

chanel.jpg
chanel.jpg
A sad moment..when you ran out of No 5
chanel%202,%20Shalom%20Harlow,%20forgrund.jpg

Alejardro, thank you for the Chanel pics. No complain from this girl. B)

Btw, I love your signature, so connected to me on a personal level. :heart:

i especially love the chanel no 5 whos that shalom harlow?also the marylin is gr8 thnks alot.

Originally posted by eguana@Oct 25th, 2003 - 5:17 am
I especially love the chanel no 5 whos that shalom harlow?also the marylin is gr8 thnks alot.
Nicole Kidman signed a contract with Chanel, to be their "Chanel No5 face".... Thanks again to Sofia for the info :flower:

ahhhhhhh

that marilyn pic is stunning!!! :woot: I LOOOVE CHANEL!!

Thanks for posting those Alejandro!! :woot:

Nicole Kidman is new face of Chanel No. 5

Oct. 25, 2003 | NEW YORK (AP) --

One fashion icon is partnering with another: Nicole Kidman is the new face of Chanel. The French luxury house announced Friday that Kidman is the new celebrity spokeswoman for Chanel No. 5, the top selling fragrance in the world. The iconic perfume was introduced in 1921.

"Ms. Kidman was chosen because she represents a unique standard of elegance and embodies the spirit and modernity of Chanel," the company said in a statement.

Baz Luhrmann, who directed the 36-year-old actress in the musical "Moulin Rouge," is creating, directing and producing the ad campaign, which will be ready in the fall of 2004.

Kidman isn't the first celebrity to be featured in Chanel ads, but the company has used stars, including Catherine Deneuve and more recently Estella Warren, when they were still up-and-comers -- unlike Kidman, who's at the height of her celebrity after winning the best-actress Oscar this year for "The Hours."

While this three-year deal links Kidman to Chanel's beauty division, she's no stranger to the brand. When she wore a pink Chanel couture gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld to the 2002 Academy Awards, Tom Julian, the official fashion commentator for Oscar.com, said Kidman had created "a fashion moment."

The star will reportedly collect $7.8 million (GBP4.9 million) if hired - something Karl doesn't want to speculate on.

OF course, there is no as still :P

By the way, has any of you noticed anything weird on the photo with the empty bottle of No5??

Originally posted by Alejandro@Oct 25th, 2003 - 10:29 am
By the way, has any of you noticed anything weird on the photo with the empty bottle of No5??
ahh yes!! :lol:

Tricky!! :ninja:

yes i also noticed that when i first saw it but i don't get it... :shock:

Ah, ok well, I've just recently come into possession of a rather nice booklet- type magazine thats all about Chanel- as I don't really know where to put my scans I decided to put them up in this thread made by Alejandro under the broad topic of Chanel- I've got a few more pages left to scan but its taking about a millenia to scan and upload so I'll scan the rest later; ah it might be a bit outdated as you can see by the campaign, but I just thought maybe some of you would like to have a look?

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are the rest of the scans, hopefully not all of these have been posted before, and I hope you like reading them :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->