Charlotte Gainsbourg

Scott - Thanks so much for the info about which designers she wears :heart: I think she has great style ...

Attachments

• cg10.jpg
    cg10.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 80
  • cg8.jpg
    cg8.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 128
purplelucrezia said:
:blush: I only really know because when I was looking for pictures of Vanessa, I noticed how eerily similar she looked to Jane Birkin. Here's the original caption...

Serge Gainsbourg and Vanessa Paradis
French model and actress Vanessa Paradis leans against French composer and actor Serge Gainsbourg.
ahh i found it on a search, i geuss I wasn't paying attention, but it's such a cool picture

more......

Attachments

• Untitled-ef1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-ef1 copy.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 147
  • Untitled-fae3 copy.jpg
    Untitled-fae3 copy.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 206
  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 180
In Balenciaga

Attachments

• untitlediu.bmp
    244.8 KB · Views: 70
I :heart: the way Charlotte dresses.
charlotteetyvanbonvoyge.jpg

00501303_000023.bro
00501303_000033.bro

charlottegainsbourg-2.jpg
charlottegainsbourg-1.jpg
http://www.mfilomeno.com/d_ferrua/images/charlottegainsbourg-2.jpg

I think she has a sort of unconventional beauty. An aire of chic about her which makes her seem very beautiful though I think if you were to look soley at her face without knowing her famous parents then one might not be inclined to think so.

sorry im a youngster, whats her connection to balencigia

did serge and jane sing je t'aime together?

I don't know about her but judging from the pics in this thread she has great style.

j'adore Charlotte she may well be my fave styled celebrity :heart:
finally a real stylish topic at the 'star style' section
thanks for the FAB pics people :flower:

and yes poo, Serge and Jane did "je t'aime" together..

i don't think she has style in a very impressive way, appears to me just one of those poeple who just wear designers because they can, not because they have their own style....

I really like Charlotte's style. She always seems "bien dans sa peau" (trans: comfortable in her skin) and it's just so appealling. She isn't trying to be "hot" or "sexy" and because of that she manages to be completely chic and stylish. I also agree that her elegance has a roughness - that's why I like her so much.

Lena said:
j'adore Charlotte she may well be my fave styled celebrity :heart:
finally a real stylish topic at the 'star style' section
thanks for the FAB pics people :flower:

and yes poo, Serge and Jane did "je t'aime" together..
I agree, Lena. I was quite shocked to see a whole topic dedicated to Charlotte. She has been one of my personal style inspirations for awhile, and I'm pleased to see that there are many others who feel the same way.

Thank you to everyone for the great images. :flower:

astrid , we absolutely need more of your uber stylish feedback
... right here on tFS forums :wink: :heart:

well...let me join in thanking annak for this thread...

such a difference btw european and american culture...this girl would never ...ever!....be on the cover of an american magazine...her unconventional beauty doesn't seem to resonate over here...but it definitely does with me...she's great!!...
scott...all the designer's you listed are also faves of mine...so that makes a lot of sense...thanks!

***so who's going to start the threads on audrey tautou and kate blanchett...next...?!?!?
:clap: :innocent:

doesn't she look so much like her dad?...i kept thinking that she looks nothing like jane birkin..and then there was the pic on pg 1 of her and serge..WOW!!!...what a resemblance...

snickerdoodles said:
I really like Charlotte's style. She always seems "bien dans sa peau" (trans: comfortable in her skin) and it's just so appealling. She isn't trying to be "hot" or "sexy" and because of that she manages to be completely chic and stylish. I also agree that her elegance has a roughness - that's why I like her so much.
I agree. Her style appears effortless and organic...she doesn't seem like she's trying too hard, which is a huge turnoff for me.

I found her really annoying as Jane Eyre, and I've kept that impression. Her style is Ok, I guess, nothing I can really relate to. But she is elegant and a good actress, I'll give her that :flower:

hurrah, people!
i love all these pictures...and i am so happy that you also admire her...
mercedes, is that charlotte rampling with her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sennin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->