Cheap Monday

i feel like these jeans are totally meant for guys or girls with very slim hips..i work at urbn and every time women try them on they complain about the design of the pockets and how it makes their butts look flat..which is totally true..

i do however love the clothing they make...the sweaters and dress are awesome and so cheap!

I'm 25 usually and I wear size 25 Cheap Monday jeans as well. :stuart:

these were posted on eBay

9672_1.JPG
969d_1.JPG

woodgrain!

52e4_12.JPG
5382_12.JPG

clearly sample items... pretty funny.

^ :rofl:

i dun like the way cheap mondays feel or fit...really stiff and rough.

i recently purchased two pairs one tight unwashed in 26 and a pair of blue grey narrows in 26. the tights fit a little odd, i'm not really fond of the folds they form in the front, which i think are caused by the high rise and tightness. they ARE very stiff and tight. Hopefully they'll stretch and soften after a while. The narrows fit very tight but less stiff infact the fabric is a little lighter. i usually wear a 25 in most jeans, but i think should go for a 27 next time so my *** can breathe. (I feel like the pockets pinch into my butt). I was looking at the fit on some of the models on different websites and its looks like they have that same pinching going on, but i don't find it very comfortable. I really want to like these jeans, i need an inexpensive brand now that i'm a poor student.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted to wear timber veneer patterned pants :rolleyes:

Cheaps Mondays are the worst for me, my bum is already quite flat, I look like I literally had no butt!

ninins - They will strech out a lot don't worry, happened to me at first...just wear them around the house for a few hours or sit in them in for a few hours and they will strech...

It's actually really hard to say anything general about Cheap Monday's sizing, except for that it really varies a lot between different models and materials. I've got 12 pairs of CM jeans, and sizes between 27-30.

So it can be really hard to get the right size if ordering over the internet, unless you really know what you're looking for.

Why is it so damn hard to find CM light blue jeans in size 26/34? Damn!

2121_tight_very_light_blue_f.jpg

cheapmonday.com

Caliroots.com carries these Tight Very Light Blue jeans.
138562008339174641428118_L.jpg

caliroots.

Here's a straight url.

I think their sizing is insane. I'm a 25 in their jeans :shock:

That's true! It's frustrating when you order them online and can never be sure about the size. I have used every size between 24 and 27. It depends so much what model it is or is it unisex.

I just ordered these and I'm totally in love with them:
2191_tight_berlin_black_f.jpg

Too bad you can't get all the colours and models in Finland. Luckily there is a good selection in web shops around.

can you guys help me out with cheap monday sizing, quick? there's a coupon that i want to use towards a pair that expires tonight.
i'm a size 25 in j brand and deener, 24/25 in earnest sewn...5'9'', skinny....what size should i order? 25 or go up to a 26?

the jeans i'm thinking of buying:

DSC_0489_full.jpg

tobi

they are really really stretchy so you have to go down a size. I usually have 27 but I got a pair in 26 and they are amazingly tight fitting and great :flower:

they are really really stretchy so you have to go down a size. I usually have 27 but I got a pair in 26 and they are amazingly tight fitting and great :flower:

Whaat? I think I have these jeans, and they aren't stretchy at all ! They're rigid as hell, which I do love. But I could be wrong... :blush:

Printemps, Luckily Stockholm isn't too far away.B) I've bought only one pair here in Finland.

It's depending on the fabric,if it's 100%cotton or with elastic.But i notice that most pieces are having a very stretchy fit considering the cut are very tight.

One advise for those who thinking about buying is that it's after all a Swedish brand for young people,and here in Sweden ,young people are all so skinny with super long carrot leg(wondering why).So they really can fit in and look great,but if you aren't,it can be risky.

Whaat? I think I have these jeans, and they aren't stretchy at all ! They're rigid as hell, which I do love. But I could be wrong... :blush:

Printemps, Luckily Stockholm isn't too far away.B) I've bought only one pair here in Finland.

That's true! That shop Weekday in Stockholm has a nice selection. :smile: I've found some nice Cheap Monday jeans in Helsinki10, but usually they just have all the ordinary washes. I like those Cheap Mondays which are a little different.

Whaat? I think I have these jeans, and they aren't stretchy at all ! They're rigid as hell, which I do love. But I could be wrong... :blush: quote]

The ones on the picture are the stretchy ones :flower:

LOL, why is the model from caliroots wearing clogs??? That photo looks really...JC Penney catalog like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->